Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

101 - 120 of 362 Posts

·
Token Canuk
Joined
·
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
imported post

Thanks Bill;
Your mug shot have been added to the Family Album.
Bob
 

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
Joined
·
57,158 Posts
imported post

[align=center]:baffled:Who the hell put my photo there :baffled:[/align]
[align=left]:santawaving::18red::santawaving:[/align]
 

·
Token Canuk
Joined
·
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
imported post

Are you indicating it should be removed or just disguised :baffled:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,713 Posts
imported post

A little paint shop pro, and you can fix him right up!!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
 

·
Token Canuk
Joined
·
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
imported post

Or just "FIX" him :cooldevil:
 

·
Token Canuk
Joined
·
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
imported post

"REDWING" - YOU DA BOSS - show us your best side. :weightlifter::waving:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
"REDWING" - YOU DA BOSS - show us your best side. :weightlifter::waving:
are you joking 96A.... that is as good as it gets with Redwing!!!!!:shock::cheeky1:
 

·
Token Canuk
Joined
·
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
imported post

Maybe - but everyone deserves a chance.:baffled: '''''''''''''''''tis the season.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
Maybe - but everyone deserves a chance.:baffled: '''''''''''''''''tis the season.
A nip and tuck with a surgeons knife might do the job!!! Do you think we could get discount for a job lot!!!!! :cheeky1:
 

·
Token Canuk
Joined
·
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
imported post

Could we possibly "Nip & Tuck" him into a "Jolly ole RED" image ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,713 Posts
imported post

Well this is the season for MIRACLES!!!:shock::cheeky1::cheeky1:
 

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
Joined
·
57,158 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
96aspencade wrote:
"REDWING" - YOU DA BOSS - show us your best side. :weightlifter::waving:
are you joking 96A.... that is as good as it gets with Redwing!!!!!:shock::cheeky1:
Im afraid old Silverfox has hit the nail on the head this time96aspencade :doh:It doesn't get any better :shakehead: :(

:santawaving::18red::santawaving:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
96aspencade wrote:
"REDWING" - YOU DA BOSS - show us your best side. :weightlifter::waving:
are you joking 96A.... that is as good as it gets with Redwing!!!!!:shock::cheeky1:
Im afraid old Silverfox has hit the nail on the head this time96aspencade :doh:It doesn't get any better :shakehead: :(

:santawaving::18red::santawaving:
:cooldj::walker::banana::band::dance:Lights, action, fanfare, hold the front page!!!!! Redwing has agreed woth something I have said!!!!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:
 

·
Token Canuk
Joined
·
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
imported post

It might be so Foxy -but then you are a "GURU" now right ?????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
It might be so Foxy -but then you are a "GURU" now right ?????
No illustrious Guru status for me mate I am mearly a diplomat. :bowing:
 

·
Token Canuk
Joined
·
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
imported post

Very Diplomatically stated - I stand corrected. :bowing::bowing:
 
101 - 120 of 362 Posts
Top