Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

121 - 140 of 362 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
Very Diplomatically stated - I stand corrected. :bowing::bowing:
That looks like kneeling 96a:baffled:..... now how about some pictures of you and that daughter of yours in your avatar playing in the snow, for all us poor guys who just get rain and slush at most!!!:D:D

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
imported post

I'll get on it - WE are approx 20 cm short of the total snowfall for all of last winter already & expecting another 30 - 40 cm to-day. Our grand children just got dropped off for the weekend - Brynlyn (3) & Lyndon (1 1/2) so we'll get you some up to date pic's. :waving: I was standing when I read the post ...........

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

When you say the grand kids were "dropped off" how did they get to you through the snow.... parachute!!!!:shock::goofygrin:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
imported post

Yep - mom & dad passing through on their way to a Christmas party & overnighter. We'll see if they make it back tomorrow with the 30 - 40 cm's of new snow on the way :baffled:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

We are lucky if we see 30-40 MM of snow a year, mind you, it still brings the country to a stand still!!:?

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
imported post

32 cm & 10 cm more expected before morning. Broke a record for this date & now have more than all of last year. We went out & bought some snowshoes after I shoveled for 7 hours & have to do it again tomorrow. :baffled::snowman::snowman::crying:

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
We are lucky if we see 30-40 MM of snow a year, mind you, it still brings the country to a stand still!!:?
Sounds like Los Angeles. Christmas day they will be about 80+ degree F. and once every 10 year or so they get a powdering of snow and shut down the freeway. Every year the mountains surrounding get snow and they shut down the freeway.

One time I tried to beet the shutdown and got trapped on top of the Grape vine. The wrecks shut it down.The California Highway Patrol usually shut it down before the idiots get there.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
imported post

Couldn't get the kids but here is the play ground for the next 4 months :headbanger::doh::waving:

Attachments

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

[align=center]96aspencade
[/align]
[align=center][shadow=red]Congratulations to You 96aspencade on your recent Promotion to "Senior Member"[/shadow] :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:[/align]
[align=center]:santawaving::18red::santawaving:[/align]

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I would like to add my congratulations too!!:clapper::clapper:Nice one 96sspencade:):)

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
imported post

Thanks guy's, I guess as long as I'm still breathing I'll just keep getting more senior ?????:dude:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
imported post

This the latest list (and "only" list so far) of the collection.
If you have any pic's you would like updated send them & I'll git-er-done.
Goldwing Mug Shots
Dec 28, 2007
http://www.box.net/public/j6a7peyg72

01hgw gouden-vleugel pinkpork
2wings halls51 predatorxx
77GL1 helentheviking puttin
96aspencade hobie rcmatt007
axelwik hockeydad redneck
azg1500 hoss1200 retiredintime
bel25455 iandux revblues
bfs ironhog ronsena
bhuey james013168 ruaidw
biosdoctor jluves2dive rudy
brokewing joker sb-in-sc
cheshm keith64 scooter
chiefbobber kikker shadowchaser
chippy1 kyle shooter
christine larryg sirslink
cousinjack liljack silverfox
christine&jere lophea snorebaby
cyclepath maplewingnut slouvilleusa
cyote61 matt strerod48
dean mespock swaggerman
dibgyodell mikef taffy
donberry mjohnston teacher
exavid mkbwatts timmus
fatwingchris nickstas ubarw
frenchy nightwizzard ulstercranuk
fysty1 nitrowing ulsterbob
gordiemuppet papajo wannnabe
glester pinback2001 waswannabewing
zimmerleemark

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I will add this in, anyone needing some help with their photos, I can resize, correct, restore, etc. My email is in my profile. email me the largest photo you have and I will do my thing, and email it back.

Just sayin...

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
I will add this in, anyone needing some help with their photos, I can resize, correct, restore, etc. My email is in my profile. email me the largest photo you have and I will do my thing, and email it back.

Just sayin...
Can you make me look like Arnie back in the day? :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
ubarw wrote:

Just sayin...
Hey J..... He si good but I don't think he has moved into the world of miracles as yet!!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

( maybe Arnie the dog is possible):dude::dude:

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Jluvs2dive wrote:
ubarw wrote:

Just sayin...
Hey J..... He si good but I don't think he has moved into the world of miracles as yet!!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

( maybe Arnie the dog is possible):dude::dude:
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:Thanks Bud! ;)

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

John, How about this one? In this photo, I made you look like you had all the best facial and body traits of Brad Pitt, Fabio, Tom Cruise (just his teeth), Arnie, and Harrison Ford (for the swashbuckling stuff).

Problem is, the lights went out, and I dont know how much of it you will be able to see...

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
John, How about this one? In this photo, I made you look like you had all the best facial and body traits of Brad Pitt, Fabio, Tom Cruise (just his teeth), Arnie, and Harrison Ford (for the swashbuckling stuff).

Problem is, the lights went out, and I dont know how much of it you will be able to see...
Oh sure, enhance my buck teeth! Thanks alot bud!:shakehead::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
imported post

I'm sure I can just make out the outline of a "Speedo" in there :baffled:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

[align=center]:grinner: Yeah that just about looks like Jluvs2dive :grinner:[/align]

[align=left]:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:[/align]

121 - 140 of 362 Posts