Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
everyday member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

If you haven't taken alook at the members map, take the time to do so. Up near 900 members on so far. It only takes a minute to put yourself on it so go ahead, what are u waiting for? A good way to see who is close to you.

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
imported post

justayooper wrote:
If you haven't taken alook at the members map, take the time to do so. Up near 900 members on so far. It only takes a minute to put yourself on it so go ahead, what are u waiting for? A good way to see who is close to you.
I've looked at and added myself to the map but I'm confused by the three members living in the North Pacific Ocean and the two living in the North Atlantic Ocean. Do they have WaterWings or are they riding their Wings on ships?:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

The numbering seems to be screwed up. If you click on the map, I am number 434. If you scroll on the list on the right, 434 is justayooper. But he's number 670 on the map.

·
Bringer of Shenanigans
1,031 Posts
imported post

The numbers aren't related. Wingnut Jr. explained it better in the other posts about the map.

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
imported post

The numbers in the list on the right should be disregarded. Just click on your name instead and your pin entry will pop up.

900 entries since December shows how popular the map is. :applause:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.