Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Jut found out that only members of GWRRA can acess the message boards on the GWRRA website. Can you believe they are denying the members to advertise their items For Sale to the public? That's what organized organizations are good for:sadguy:

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I just bought two trikes and a bunkhouse off that site,and a Bunkhouse trailer. Helped their members out I think. Guess they want more money by having to be a member to even view the boards. I used to be a member, but it was all about money and politics.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

I think GWRRA are shooting themselves in the foot with this new policy. Their forum used to be an excellent place for information but they seem to have underestimated its usefulness.
It shouldn't be all about money, they do very well out of the membership fees and that should be enough. Any more is just greed IMHO.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I'll resist renewing until they realize the numbers of members they are losing and go back and fix it.

It is the only vote we have with them.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

You know it is ashame for this to happen, because we have met a lot of good people in that organization and everyone says just about the same thing about the money and that the so alled benefits are not there. We can buy good insurance anywhere, and pay another 5 bucks at a rally if you are not a member. Believe me, we rode a lot in 99 and 2000 and went to a lot of rallys and it cost an arm and a leg. Guess the members will have to sell to each other.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
I'll resist renewing until they realize the numbers of members they are losing and go back and fix it.

It is the only vote we have with them.
Actually, "hitting them right in the wallet" is the only strategy that works with any company or organization anymore...mere public opinion got 'flushed' quite some time ago...

Take Toyota for example...sales down 9% in February...I see them scrambling like mad to fix their recent product issues...conversely, Ford sales are up...people noticed that they did not take any "bail-out funds", and J.D. Power reports that Ford quality has improved a lot recently...:2finger: :3sum: ...just sayin'...money talks:baffling: :weightlifter: :byebye:

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

NO CLUB,,,,,,, quote Indian Larry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.