Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

John, that looks like a trumph frame with a Kawi banger? Great old school chopper tho'. Cheers Angela.:applause::applause::applause:

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
imported post

I'm pretty sure it's a SOHC K-Model Honda 750. I had mine bored to 883cc by Pow-Roll in Bend,Or. Way too many years ago. They had to install oversize liners and re-bore, but man did she ever run... :gunhead:

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

Shooter wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's a SOHC K-Model Honda 750... :gunhead:
I didn't realize that any Honda built had a ridged frame. But then Baby was only my second Honad & the first was a 90 Cub automatic:D, all others were either Brit, Am., or Yammie/ with an NSU thrown in for good measure.:ROFL::ROFL::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
12,687 Posts
imported post

Nice looking 750John . I sure havent missed riding a hardtail frame since I quit flat tracking (short track)

Angela , its not a stock frame . Got me wondering about the VINtag on it .

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
Nice looking 750John . I sure havent missed riding a hardtail frame since I quit flat tracking (short track)

Angela , its not a stock frame . Got me wondering about the VINtag on it .
I don't know Mike. I had a 1950sumting Triumph and that looks about identical to it. I just didn't reconize the engine. I could quite easily be wrong tho. But that frame looks Brit.:action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
I don't know Mike. I had a 1950sumting Triumph and that looks about identical to it. I just didn't reconize the engine. I could quite easily be wrong tho. But that frame looks Brit.:action::action::action:
I wasn't cracking wise about the frame, I have no idea what make it came from. I just thought the engine resembled the model mentioned;)... :gunhead:

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

Shooter wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
I wasn't cracking wise about the frame, I have no idea what make it came from. I just thought the engine resembled the model mentioned;)... :gunhead:
Oh I'm sorry! I wasn't implying anything negative. Just a comment from my experience. I am not nearly as experienced in matters such as these as most of the others hereabouts. Cheers Angela:waving::waving::waving:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.