Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
20,569 Posts
I’ve been to all of them except #2 and #9. Missed Montrose, CO when PopFly had a heart attack as I was leaving on the Goldwing and missed SD because of work. These were great events with awesome hosts but what made the events absolutely Grand was the members in attendance. It’s the people that makes these events, not the location or the hosts. If you haven’t attended one, I hope you go to the next one, you will see what I mean!

·
Administrator
57,678 Posts
I’ve been to all of them except #2 and #9. Missed Montrose, CO when PopFly had a heart attack as I was leaving on the Goldwing and missed SD because of work. These were great events with awesome hosts but what made the events absolutely Grand was the members in attendance. It’s the people that makes these events, not the location or the hosts. If you haven’t attended one, I hope you go to the next one, you will see what I mean!

ummmm,

#9 was great in spite of an absent host, we ran his ass off.. literally and figuratively.... he is no longer a member of our fine group.

and the rest of us just made it work

Ken Hemingway did a fine job filling in with the BBQ grill :grin3:

#9, on a trip north of camp, we found some of the smallest hamburgers I have ever gotten from a burger shop.

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts
We still need to get the "I survived NASSIR 9" T shirts

·
Administrator
57,678 Posts
We did a poll about that, and the number of shirts requested did not meet the minimums for creating the logo and buying the shirts.

we could still do it, but they would cost each of us almost twice the normal price :frown2: :surprise:

there seems to be a ~20 shirt minimum order to get a decent price on them.

·
Administrator
57,678 Posts
okay,
if enough folks vote for it, I'm in.

I vote that you design the shirt, and handle the process?

we all have to pay in advance for the shirt before it is ordered!
I have experience with this kind of "want" which disappears when a "sudden need" arises.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts