Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

ARRRGH... I had the instrument panel out today to replace a speedo cable and was patting myself on the back after I put it back together. A little while later I was using my boot and hitting a little lower down, when I took the bike out after dark and remembered I had one dash light and the OD light that needed replacing. Shoot, gosh darn, heck, shucks! (Preceeding paraphrased!)

:whip:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey exavid :waving: Dont get mad with your poor old :15red: it's not her fault :whip: It takes a little time to get used working on the :15red:especially when you were so used to the old green machine. :jumper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Paul,

Now you know to carry a candle!

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Paul,

You just made me feel a little better,,, I thought I was the only one who did that kind of thing....Just think of it as more experience......oh well, on we go.....

Dean

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Don't worry Paul, it's these kinda moments that help make Gurus, into Gurus.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Don't worry Paul, it's these kinda moments that help make Gurus, into Gurus.
Man, if those kind of moments do that, I should have all the answers by now including the meaning of life!

:gunhead:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
imported post

Hmm, Reminds me of the time I replaced a transmission in a toyota pickup and forgot to install the throwout bearing, Found out why they are called throwout bearings. Bounced off the fence and Landed across the yard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.