Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Now that the presents are all delivered, milk and cookies eaten, reindeer taken care of and the elves all paid off for another year. Me and the Mrs. would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
imported post

Hi Santa and North Pole Crew,

Thanks for the goodies you left me this year and especially for the First Gear Kilimanjaro riding jacket. It will serve me well for many miles to come. I know I haven't been that good this year but that's just me.

You see, the years go by fast but day to day it takes a while for one full year to go by. So my feeling is why be good for one full year just for an hour or so on Christmas morning, do the math, it just doesn't add up.

Sometimes its nice to be naughty. Again thanks.

Ride long and often.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
imported post

I always tell the grandchildren that i was not good this year i got coal in my stocking. but it sure was fun having the whole family together for the holiday, my wife said that was the best part of the holiday. have a great new year to everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
imported post

Im sorry Santa but you missed my house i had nothing in my house not even coal . Whats up with that . My wife and son had the same deal . I guess i wait up for ya next year just to make sure you stop by

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

gosh santa if i could i'd get ya a beer for your hard work

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

britman wrote:
Im sorry Santa but you missed my house i had nothing in my house not even coal . Whats up with that . My wife and son had the same deal . I guess i wait up for ya next year just to make sure you stop by
I was lead to believe that you abused your wing this past year by not taking it out for exercise enough, that behavior must stop if you want to see me next year.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
gosh santa if i could i'd get ya a beer for your hard work
Hold that thought Peterbilt, I'll be checking wing riders in your area this summer to make sure they are treating their wings properly. Dos XX'sif you don't mind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.