Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

under rebuilt conditioning, ie Not Rebuilt Yet!.. After the Silloth Steam Rally, I had loads of folk join my woodcarving group...So I've been killed making benches, holding devices and aquiring new tools, etc.. It even looks like I'll have to start another evening or day class/meet to cope with 'em all..

I've put every Wednesday and Friday night down as Trike Rebuilt Night....Although her indoors might have other idea's... Wish mi luck!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

RebuiltYorkie wrote:
under rebuilt conditioning, ie Not Rebuilt Yet!.. After the Silloth Steam Rally, I had loads of folk join my woodcarving group...So I've been killed making benches, holding devices and aquiring new tools, etc.. It even looks like I'll have to start another evening or day class/meet to cope with 'em all..

I've put every Wednesday and Friday night down as Trike Rebuilt Night....Although her indoors might have other idea's... Wish mi luck!
Hey Clive, one day I want to see this baby up and running and looking and sounding seriously good!!!!! You deserve it, after all that you have had on your plate since we started corresponding.:waving:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

You simply have to make the time Clive. :clapper::clapper:

We come back to Silloth next year and it needs to be parked next to Chris's trike. :cool:

It would also be great if you could ride it over to our Wing Ding next year. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.