Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Has any one tried the Michelin Commander? This whole wobble/tire business has got me jumpy. I’ve use Michelin and Cooper tires for years, never had a problem……on cars anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Unfortunately the Michelin Tire is not manufactured for the 1800. I have been searching for the best tire for my bike for the last 5 months......I have went this way and that way.......looked at this tire and that tire.....they even have some fancy new modern technology out there. But the engineers have dropped the ball on load ratings......a lot to consider with a tire........

Everything I find.......the tire with the least of problems.......the the time tested and true tire......always seems to bring me back to Bridgestones.......yes some people and occasional one gets a bad set of these......but overall.........seems to be the tire of choice for many good reasons.......

I am going to order a set next week myself.......set them on the shelf in my garage.....my dunflops are really starting to cup.....will they last me though the Calhoun Run.........maybe......I think they will.......but right after that .....they will be changed.

Kit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.