Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

No words can ever truely express the emotions at the time of a loved-ones loss, but I want to thank you for sharing this time of grief with us on the forum. I do feel a kind of "Brother-hood" with the members here, and though I hope never to have to, I pray that our Lord will give me the same strength and dignity that you have so aptly displayed in your time sorrow.

May God bless you, and keep your family well...... Terry

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Rocky... I have to say that brought a tear to my eye....

Thank you for sharing it...I am sure your Michelle enjoyed her last ride and I am sure she will ride along with you everytime you start up your bike...

You and your family will always be in our thoughts...

Digby:waving:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Thank you for sharing the day with us. :(

:(:18red::(

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

I'm sorry for your loss Rocky. Sharing your experience throughout with us was something that I will remember, I hope that time will help you come to terms with your loss.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

Rocky, that was a very cool thing to do. I only hope I have that much composure if it ever comes to that.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Thanks so much Rocky for sharing that with us all.

God Bless you.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

Rocky,

Thank you so much for allowing us to become part of your extended family during Michelle's passing. It is not easy to share your most innermost thoughts after losing a precious loved one. We have all benefited from your accounts of Michelle's life and your life with her. It has made us all realize the beauty and fragility of life. As your life continues, your memories of Michelle will give you strength and peace.

TDS

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Rocky, I wept.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Alligator tears are still happening here, key board is a little blurry.

God be with you and your family

Beannacht Dé leat!

Kyle & Nikki

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

As I sit, here wiping the tears from my cheeks, I am saying a prayer for you and your family. Thank you for sharing should a touching moment.

Billy

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

Keep on keeping on Rocky and spend lots of safe time riding on your Wing reminiscing about all the good times you and Michelle had over the years. My prayers are with you Rocky and I only hope that I have the kind of strength you have shown if I ever encounter the same type of situation in my life.

My sincerest condolensces, Vic

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
imported post

Rocky, I'm not a regular churchgoer, but I'll be saying a prayer for you in your time of need. Its a really nice thing that you chose to share this with us on this great forum. God Bless Michelle and take care of her always.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
imported post

What a beautiful, touching moment... My prayers are with you and your Children.../forums/images/emoticons/big_grin.gif.......                                                                                                                                     a long time ago ,  a dear friend who was dying  of Cancer gave me a gold  "Angel-on-your-shoulder" pin ....  to wear when I was out  apparently risking my neck, riding my Wing ... It has been on my leathers for  the last 8 years............                                                                                                                                                                                ... and now Mr Demers... You have a real Angel, to watch over you, and your Family..... and I know she is...                                                                                         God Bless you, Rocky/forums/images/emoticons/big_grin.gif... SilverDave                        

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

I have to say it is so touching to be part of a web site that the users are literally spread out around the world, and we all have been touched so deeply by something like this....Its truly a tragedy for Rocky and his family, but it make me proud to be part of a site so close nit and most have never even talked other than typing....

Thank you to the owners of this site:clapper:

and a big Thank you to Rocky for allowing us to be keep up on all the details and posting what had to be one of the hardest things any person can go threw..

My hats off to you Rock....Ride on :cool:

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
imported post

Thank you for sharing Rocky, may the good memories increase as does your mileage

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
imported post

Rocky,

I am a new member...so new that I just joined tonight in order to write a reply to your wonderful post. Thank you for your heartwarming story of Michelle's last ride. I even had my wife come to the computer to read your post and all of the other members' replies and good wishes. We both send you our prayers and best wishes. Michelle is at peace, and as one rider stated, "you've got your own Angel watching over you now." Thanks again.

Wooleeboolee.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

Thank you for sharing the day and also the last few weeks with us take care and god bless.

rockand mrs rock

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Wooleeboolee wrote:
Rocky,

I am a new member...Thank you for your heartwarming story of Michelle's last ride. I even had my wife come to the computer to read your post and all of the other members' replies and good wishes. We both send you our prayers and best wishes. Michelle is at peace, and as one rider stated, "you've got your own Angel watching over you now."
Hello Wooleeboolee :waving:Welcome to this great Goldwing Forum. :clapper:This is a very sad time forRedWinger and his family :(:(:( and he will appreciate your kind words at this sad time. :crying:

:(:18red::(

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.