Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have not ridden in a long time (25 years) and signed up for a drivers training course. Decided I want a Goldwing (trike??) but got real sticker shock. Funny thing, I decided to buy a new guitar and start playing again (after 25 years) and what the! A new Gibson XXXX was $2300.00 to $4000.00!

Now as a single dad with full time responsibility for a 14 y/o son, all that $$ I saved while not riding or playing is going fast. I have always spoiled myself and family with the best, but I can't help but think that if I spent the $30,000.00 for or so dollars for a nice trike on lottery tickets things would be much simpler!

:baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

possibly, but then you'd still have to get the bike. lol

·
Registered
384 Posts
imported post

abqGreenSide wrote:
I have not ridden in a long time (25 years) and signed up for a drivers training course. Decided I want a Goldwing (trike??) but got real sticker shock. Funny thing, I decided to buy a new guitar and start playing again (after 25 years) and what the! A new Gibson XXXX was $2300.00 to $4000.00!

Now as a single dad with full time responsibility for a 14 y/o son, all that $$ I saved while not riding or playing is going fast. I have always spoiled myself and family with the best, but I can't help but think that if I spent the $30,000.00 for or so dollars for a nice trike on lottery tickets things would be much simpler!

:baffled:
So why don't you just buy something pre-owned?A nice Taylor would work and an older Wing would put ya on 2 wheels again. Put the 14 year old on a paper route or a dish washer and let him pay for his own goodies...??

:lash::badgrin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.