Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to announce that this years event will be based out of the Country Mountain Inn in Eureka Springs, AR! The facility is under new ownership who are very nice & excited to host us. I have negotiated a discount which will be applied when you make reservations. When making them use the code "MWMG16". We have a block of 10 rooms held back for us & more can be added as needed. We will be cooking hamburgers with the fixins on Friday ($7 ea) & BBQ ($9 ea) on Saturday. Really looking forward to this years event!

Accomodations Info: Country Mountain Inn; 1-479-253-7120, countrymountaininn.com, Reservation code - MWMG16

For those that like to camp the Kettle Campground is across the street & is a very nice facility.
Their info is: Kettle Campground; 1-479-253-9100, kettlecampground.net

I have established a cut off date of Aug 21, 2020 for the discount room rate. Please make them soon. Thanks, Andy.

Reactions: AZgl1800

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,515 Posts
Room 107, down 2 doors from you.

and the Sticky pin has been applied...

I'm checking in on the 3rd.

·
Administrator
25,984 Posts
Just made my reservation, didn't get a room # but did request ground floor.
My usual room mate (dodge) is a feeble old guy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AZgl1800 and lopeha

·
Senior Moments!
1,513 Posts
So what is the discounted motel rate?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,515 Posts
about $67 IIRC, plus taxes of course
Thank you for choosing the Country Mountain Inn! You are confirmed for the following rooms and dates:

Double Queen Beds
Sep 3 - Sep 7, Adults 1, Children 0
$251.60
Subtotal$251.60
Taxes$36.17
Total$287.77

·
Senior Moments!
1,513 Posts
about $67 IIRC, plus taxes of course
Thank you for choosing the Country Mountain Inn! You are confirmed for the following rooms and dates:

Double Queen Beds
Sep 3 - Sep 7, Adults 1, Children 0
$251.60
Subtotal$251.60
Taxes$36.17
Total$287.77
Thanks, John!

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
Glad we got a chance to go back here. I really missed the fun around the fire pit. Hope to see everyone there! Oh, and Dodge isn't the only one getting feeble.
Gene

Reactions: lopeha and Rcameron

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Got my reservations in for Sept 3rd for four nights checking out on Sept 7th am.
Reserved a room with two Queen beds. Anyone want to share?
Andy, Thanks for setting up the reservation time.

·
Premium Member
3,757 Posts
Reservations made. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Woo Hoo! Karen and I started this meet at #2. Missed only three. Just like going home. Best motel for a motorcycle meet in Eurika Springs. I remember having to take my carbs apart on OldYeller, I think meet #3, on the picnic table, because of defective Emgo fuel filter.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,515 Posts
Woo Hoo! Karen and I started this meet at #2. Missed only three. Just like going home. Best motel for a motorcycle meet in Eurika Springs. I remember having to take my carbs apart on OldYeller, I think meet #3, on the picnic table, because of defective Emgo fuel filter.
hot dang!!!
going to be good to see you and karen again!

·
Administrator
25,984 Posts
I remember that. This will be my 13th straight, if I make it.

Reactions: lopeha

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Reservations made. Room 104 and look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!

Reactions: lopeha and AZgl1800

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,515 Posts
Reservations made. Room 104 and look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!
Hooray Galen,
anixous to see everyone......

hoping this covid virus thing is behind us by then

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Hooray Galen,
anixous to see everyone......

hoping this covid virus thing is behind us by then
Me to!!!! Bought the new bike the middle of January and between getting everything put on it, the weather and the virus, not getting to put too many miles on it, yet. But as soon as this is over, we are going to take care of that!!! Love it more and more every time we do get to ride it. :) And looking forward to seeing everyone and y'all meeting my wife, Vickie.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,515 Posts
I love Vickie, she won me over at Galena :love:

·
Pwhoever
3,150 Posts
I'm going to pencil this one in and hope to be there but will wait until it's a little closer before committing. I do need to get out of town soon and this may be just the ticket...

1 - 20 of 130 Posts