Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

61 - 80 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Just for my knowledge, are masks mandatory in Arkansas or Missouri? I will have one with anyway because of Illinois but would just like to know fir there.
Outdoors either a mask or 6' distance. Inside mask wearing is mandated

Reactions: Pwhoever

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Outdoors either a mask or 6' distance. Inside mask wearing is mandated
Andy, define inside. Not sure what or where you mean?

·
Administrator
26,006 Posts
Just for my knowledge, are masks mandatory in Arkansas or Missouri? I will have one with anyway because of Illinois but would just like to know fir there.
It is mandatory to wear a mask in public in Arkansas but it's not clear to me what "public" means. I wear one when I go in a store or restaurant just to abide by the rules.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Inside is inside a public building

Reactions: Pwhoever

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Point of interest..In case you would like to know so you can plan your stay. The hospitality room (continental breakfast) will not be open at the Inn because of cv19.
3 weeks and counting. Woo hoo!

Reactions: DaveO430

·
Pwhoever
3,152 Posts
There is always the Filling Station just down the road. They always had a decent breakfast buffet but with Rona, I'm guessing we would have to order off the menu.

On another note, it looks like the go cart place is back in business again. Had quite a few action packed visits there in the past...

·
Administrator
26,006 Posts
Point of interest..In case you would like to know so you can plan your stay. The hospitality room (continental breakfast) will not be open at the Inn because of cv19.
3 weeks and counting. Woo hoo!
Never cared for a Continental breakfast much anyway.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well I called the Motel and reserved my room for 4 nights, I am going to take the week before and wander around the country from here to there and see what I can. John is right about the people there being helpful. Lots of info about the area. I'll be in room 105 and arrive on Thursday. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the Mid West Meet and Greet. Do I need to order the dinners now, and I want a 2xl Shirt if it's not too late?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,533 Posts
Well I called the Motel and reserved my room for 4 nights, I am going to take the week before and wander around the country from here to there and see what I can. John is right about the people there being helpful. Lots of info about the area. I'll be in room 105 and arrive on Thursday. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the Mid West Meet and Greet. Do I need to order the dinners now, and I want a 2xl Shirt if it's not too late?
I think you can still get a shirt if you act quick Jerry.
Sure glad that you have decided to come and join up with us.
105 is near where I am IIRC? I'm in the middle on the north side looking at the BBQ pit area and the tables under the trees.

what size shirt to you need?

here is the price schedule, just say what you need right here, and Lopeha will get it added to the order.

Send a PM ( Conversation ) message to Lopeha, he will reply with the info needed.

If you have PayPal, that makes it a lot easier, enter the Email Address
[email protected]
and it should display Andy Williams

In the Notes area, make sure you tell him your Given Name, and your forum Username, and your phone number so he can call you just in case he has any questions to ask you.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,533 Posts
Just found his message at Post #48 on how to pay.
Looks like you got time to get the t-Shirt if you act quick.
Please get your T-Shirt order to me NLT 8/21/20.

The cost will be;
Without Pocket S-XL $20; XXL & Up $22
With Pocket S-XL $22; XXL & Up $24
Please get your T-Shirt order to me NLT 8/21/20. This will give them time to order & make the shirts.

The Meals will be;
Friday Night - Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chips & 'Tater Salad - $8 per person
Saturday NIght - Pulled Pork BBQ, Smoked Beans & Cole Slaw - $10 per person

PM me for Payment options - Thanks, Andy!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm gettin ready to leave Friday morning early. Weather look's good for the Northern Route. Should be at the Meet and Greet Thursday afternoon, next week.. Lot of stuff to see between here and there, got my mask packed, LOL. Want to get to Elko Nv. Friday afternoon. Everyone have a Safe Trip and enjoy being out and about. Thanks. Lookin forward to this Trip.

Attachments

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,533 Posts
Great!!! I will arrive around noon on Thursday, see you there.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Looking forward to meeting you! Enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Leave Saturday, plenty of time to get there!

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Y'all packing yet? Getting close. Polished the 1500 and aired up the tires. A few things packed.

Reactions: lopeha

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,533 Posts
I still hoping the Wx will cool off another few degrees, right now, it is marginal for me to ride the 1800 over there and back as I can't handle warm weather anymore.
And, I have not had it out of the garage this year but one time...

·
Administrator
26,006 Posts
Y'all packing yet? Getting close. Polished the 1500 and aired up the tires. A few things packed.
I did gather up a few things for the auction today and put them in the bike.

Reactions: lopeha

·
Pwhoever
3,152 Posts
Well I'm on my way. Left SE Wisconsin around 6 this morning and already have almost 760 miles under my belt. Landed in Norton Kansas for the night... By the time I end up in Eureka Springs sometime Fri, I will have traveled over 2400 miles to get there.

·
Administrator
26,006 Posts
Well I'm on my way. Left SE Wisconsin around 6 this morning and already have almost 760 miles under my belt. Landed in Norton Kansas for the night... By the time I end up in Eureka Springs sometime Fri, I will have traveled over 2400 miles to get there.
Trying to get the farthest traveled award? (y)Will be glad to see you there.

Reactions: lopeha and Pwhoever
61 - 80 of 130 Posts