Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
The Arkansas Ridgerunners & the Kanwings Rhino's are the hosts of the event. The weather the last few years around Labor Day has been pretty moderate. If it gets too hot there's a pool so just go fall in.

Reactions: Flyone and AZgl1800
The menu will be changed as the Cris Cakes folks are unfortunately closing their operation. The menu for Friday will now be burgers, hot dogs, tater salad, macaroni salad & chips; Saturday will be pulled pork, smoked beans & cole slaw. Cost will be $7 for Friday & $10 for Saturday.

Breakfast & lunch for the event will be wherever you choose.

Heads up folks, if you need a camping site for an RV trailer,

or a Tent site for a motorcycle, you MUST get your reservation in EARLY,

Today would not be too early, I just made mine for our Toy Hauler.

the charge for tents is Tent (water and electric) - $15 /1 person, $3 each additional person (6 years and up)

plus $3 for pool ( pool is optional )

https://www.harrisonvillagervpark.net/

this is a fantastic campground, you won't regret lodging here.

Motorcycle Groups are welcome!

YOUR HOSTS
​
Bill and Vicky Barr manage the park and are there to assist you in any way possible. Recently retired (until now!),

Bill and Vicky have lived in Missouri and are instructors for Accident Scene Management where they train motorcyclists how to render aid at the scene of an accident until EMS arrives.

Motorcycle riders:
They are also members of the Patriot Guard and Patriot Express. They have an English Bulldog named Mocha, who absolutely loves the park, the golf cart and anyone who will pet her.

Of course I will be there! Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but FB has ruined me.

Gene:smile2:

Reactions: AZgl1800
Just made reservations at the motel for the meet. Ding Dong and Soggy Bottom will be in attendance. Beware! Old Yeller will grace you with her appearance also.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
And 'Ol Yeller too!

Discussion starter · #34 ·
T-Shirt Info

Finally got the design for this years t-shirt done. The shirts will be priced as follows:
S-XL w/o pocket - $20
2XL & Up w/o pocket - $22
S-XL w/pocket $ - $22
2XL w/pocket - $24
3XL w/pocket - $25

I will need your order info along with your meal needs NLT August 10, 2019! When I get the totals done I will message you with a total.

Also make sure you're getting your auction items rounded up!

This is what the shirts will look like this year!

Attachments

Discussion starter · #38 ·
The meals are $7 each on Friday, $10 each on Saturday. Bring your own drinks.

Reservations made for Flylow and Connie. Was told that NO non-smoking rooms are available in the block of 16 rooms set aside for our M&G. We still got the group rate just not in the same area.
Hmmm, guess y'all and me will be more or less together then.
I can't tolerate smoke at all.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.