1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Way to go Heather, it's pretty hard to beat that feeling & knowing there are more miles waiting every day. .......... unless you are in SNOW country.:action::action:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

It's a great feeling. Many congratulations. Come see us on the next 20,000.

Longboater,

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Congratulations heather & of course Steve, you are achieving a dream beyond that which most of us will. :waving:

How about some pics in the gallery, I haven't seen your new set up recently, I lost track at the Ural stage that I followed with interest.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well the new 1800 looks well sorted Heather, some impressive workmanship by Steve and perhaps friends?

I seem to recall that one issue you had was getting cold easily? Do you have any heating or additional cover other than the front "nose cone" for protection from the elements? is access for your wheel chair easy via the ramp i think I see installed, it sure looks a serious engineering job by Steve.:clapper:

Only serious flaw I see in the design.... Steve put the sidecar on the wrong side!!!;):cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Heather, enjoyed the slide show too.:action:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

Very impressive set up. Really glad you checked the box that said "I want to ride".

Keep up the good work and come on down.

Longboater,

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

Heather, I am glad you and Steve enjoy the open road together. It's fun to get away. My wife and I enjoy trips away on the Goldwing too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.