Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I think I like these. I just looked them up on Kury's site and they look nice. Installation looks pretty straight forward. Ihope someone has had some experience with them.

·
Just Winging It
3,327 Posts
I like the standard pegs I just never have liked the boards because they always make my ankles hurt on long rides. I didn't even like boards for hwy pegs because my feet slide off.

I always thought the boards were cool until I had them.

Good luck.

The truth is any pegs are better than no pegs. You'll be happy to have any type of peg after a short ride without pegs.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I just ordered them tonight. After going to Kury's site reading everything and looking at the Picts I thought it might be a good idea.

·
Just Winging It
3,327 Posts
I'd like to see a picture of your bike with the mini boards. Just cause they don't work for me doesn't mean I didn't like the way they look. I wanted boards for a long time before I decided they just aren't for me.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Ok, here they are. I installed them several days ago. I have about two hundred miles on them now. I like them so far. Actually I feel a little more connected to the bike with them. I have ridden with fool boards and heel toe shifting and I didn't like that because I wasn't used to it. The seems like the best of both worlds. My buddy did the instal. He really like to wrench. He has three and one half MC in his basement being worked on right now. I handed him the cotter pins. It took a total of about ten minutes. I like the look. It took a little getting used to because it is different but I am sold so far.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Looks different.
Let us know how they work and feel after some short and looOOoon rides.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
So far I have been on several short rides 30 -50 miles. Very comfortable. They feel a little more secure then pegs. The pegs mount 3/4" lower so I hope that helps on longer rides.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
road about 150 miles today and about 100 yesterday. I really like these mini boards. very comfortable. so far they are a thumbs up from me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.