1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Very nice, but definitely NOT in my budget.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

It is a nice camper but a little to rich for me. I have found several like this but alot cheaper.

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

I'm not saying it's worth $4,000, but unless someone is trying to take advantage of a person, you get what you pay for. There are always ways to cut price. Like my insurance salesman said, "My company can beat your companys price," but after the accident I couldn't find them. LOL

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

Very good point...You get what you pay for...(sometimes) but, there are instances when a deal comes along thats "too good to be true" really is a good deal. For instance I bought my 85 LTD for $1,500.00 and at first I thought it was one of those deals because I bought it not running but I have put over 800 miles on it in the last couple of months. Dont get me wrong, I had to put a little over $200.00 into it to get it running but still a good price. I bought a camper to pull with my Wing afew years ago and paid $500.00 for it just because the guy did not use it anymore and it sat in his garage collecting dust. That camper served me well for 2 years and I sold it for more than double of what I paid for it. I did not advertise it, a guy drove by my house, stopped and offered me a price I could not turn down.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Pretty nice but I'd throw my tent on the rack for alot cheaper.hehehehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.