Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Seattle. There's a bike for sale in Champlin, Mn. that I'm interested in. Is there anyone here willing to take a look and give an evaluation for me?

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
OK, this is a little strange: Champlin, MN is about 20-25 miles from where I live; Carnation, WA is about 45-50 miles from where my only sibling lives, my sister in Everett, WA. Cue "Twilight Zone" music!:surprise:

I'm familiar with GL1100, GL1200, and GL1500. If it's an 1800 that's fine, but I don't know them in the same detail. I've ridden them and worked a bit on them but don't KNOW them like the others (well, except how to route vacuum lines on GL1200 carbs without a step-by-step tutorial!:laugh:) If you want me to check it out, I'm always happy to help a fellow Winger. NOTE: The market is extremely soft here now. I only had one call on my GL1500 after over a month on several sites. Fortunately, he was the perfect buyer. So, you're in a good negotiating position is my point. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, this is a little strange: Champlin, MN is about 20-25 miles from where I live; Carnation, WA is about 45-50 miles from where my only sibling lives, my sister in Everett, WA. Cue "Twilight Zone" music!:surprise:

I'm familiar with GL1100, GL1200, and GL1500. If it's an 1800 that's fine, but I don't know them in the same detail. I've ridden them and worked a bit on them but don't KNOW them like the others (well, except how to route vacuum lines on GL1200 carbs without a step-by-step tutorial!:laugh:) If you want me to check it out, I'm always happy to help a fellow Winger. NOTE: The market is extremely soft here now. I only had one call on my GL1500 after over a month on several sites. Fortunately, he was the perfect buyer. So, you're in a good negotiating position is my point. Let me know.
PM sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts