Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently sold my '97 GL1500SE / Lehman Trike. I sold the '85 GL-1200 last year. Extra mufflers were rusty so they were binned.
I have the following stuff now un-needed:
Five 40 amp GL1500 Relays never used, bought them @ GWDocs as spares ... (OEM were rated 20 amps). $10 each
one set of nice GL-1500 engine guards, these are '98 and back type. $50
one set of nice GL-1500 saddlebag guards. $15
one set of GL-1500 Alternator Brushes. $5
A K&L rebuild kit for GL-1200 or GL-1500 rear master cylinder. $5
A clear "headlight protector" with three suction cups to fit GL-1200.
Two Chrome Red lense accessory lights (would look great on a hitch rack). $10
I have a few GL1500 good but used U-joints & driveshafts & some new brake pads. $10 each
I have a still good Honda OEM GL-1500 alternator. $50
I have a Comp-U-Fire alternator that works fine but needs a new shaft front oil seal (not the large O-ring, but the shaft seal), and I even have the seal. $100
I have a new set of Honda alternator drive cush rubbers. $10
I have three Emgo oil filters and two Honda oil filters for the GL-1200. $10 all 5
One set of un-altered GL-1200 Timing belt covers intended to be used if I did the PoorBoy Mod $20
One pair of alloy 3 groove serpentine belt pulleys I intended to use if did PoorBoy Mod, one is 1.825" OD, 0.670" ID for Alt, other is 2.875" OD, 0.750" ID for crank pulley, will need adapting. $20 for both.
At some point I'll be stripping helmet head sets out of my helmets as no one wants to buy a used helmet. I have some tour jackets too.
If you see something listed that you need/desire, PM me here.

You pay shipping.

I may come up with more in time.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bought a 6 position fuse holder block to add circuits I was gonna add on too, but didn't. Brand new in wrapping, I'd take $15. Has fuse assortment too.

I'm gonna strip the headsets out and package in ziplock bags, all are J&M, some will be FF style, some open face style with boom mic, each with cords. I'll keep the helmets for snow-blowing, voting, or just because?

I'll also maybe list some "old" but like new Hondaline retroreflective Gold Wing jackets (green, maroon, black too, light up when light hit's them) and a pair of Silver & Black Honda Tour Jackets but first I gotta check with a buddy here. Mine were XL, wife's were M or L as I recall.

As allways, buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
784 Posts
What are you asking for the Headsets?

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are you asking for the Headsets?
I'll get them out and see what I have, FF, etc. I'll say $30 each set.

Buyer pays shipping.

It'll be a day or two before I get them out, have a fellow coming tomorrow for reloading stuff I need to dig out.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Put me down as interested in the open-face boom-mic style if you got 'em.

Reactions: CrystalPistol

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Update … the OEM alternator, the Comp-U-Fire alternator, the OEM alt brush set, the cush drive rubber set, two seals for the CuF are all spoken for, if it falls through I'll relist them.
Put me down as interested in the open-face boom-mic style if you got 'em.
We'll do, I know I have at least one ... and very likely more, you are the first to inquire on head sets. I'll so note.

Added note 08-08-20:

Much of the stuff in my initial listing is spoken for and in the process of sale / ship / etc, if any falls through I'll relist the item(s) … however I have the following stuff still un-needed:
I also removed mention of tour jackets as I need to sort through that stuff and I have a buddy wants some of it.

Five 40 amp GL1500 Relays never used, bought them @ GWDocs as spares ... (OEM were rated 20 amps). $10 each

A K&L rebuild kit for GL-1200 or GL-1500 rear master cylinder. $5

I have a few GL1500 good but used U-joints & driveshafts & some new brake pads. $10 each

One set of un-altered GL-1200 Timing belt covers intended to be used if I did the PoorBoy Mod $20

One pair of alloy 3 groove serpentine belt pulleys I intended to use if did PoorBoy Mod, one is 1.825" OD, 0.670" ID for Alt, other is 2.875" OD, 0.750" ID for crank pulley, will need adapting. $20 for both.

If you see something listed that you need/desire, PM me here.

You pay shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Didn't know I could still edit prior post, now can't delete this post, can only edit it? This was NOT intended as a bump, I just wanted to update listing but did it with edit to above post.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,666 Posts
Prior posts can be edited for about 3 days.

Forget exactly

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All gone except for:

One pair of alloy 3 groove serpentine belt pulleys I intended to use if did PoorBoy Mod, one is 1.825" OD, 0.670" ID for Alt, other is 2.875" OD, 0.750" ID for crank pulley, they will need adapting. $20 for both.

One set of un-altered GL-1200 Timing belt covers intended to be used if I did the PoorBoy Mod $20 (I never did)

A 6 position fuse holder block to add circuits I was gonna add on to the trike, but didn't. Brand new in wrapping, I'd take $25. Has a fuse assortment too. I sold the trike first.

As always, buyer pays shipping. If I move it, fine, if not … none of it takes up much room. The Jackets I mentioned earlier, I'll list later separately in a new thread.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
I recieved your engine guards and installed with no problem. WOuld you have the radiator grill?

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The pair of alloy 3 groove serpentine belt pulleys … ETC … have SOLD & have been SHIPPED.

I only have remaining:

A) … The one set of un-altered / un-cut GL-1200 Timing belt covers intended to be used if I did the PoorBoy Mod.
$20

And

B) … A 6 position fuse holder block to add circuits I was gonna add on to the trike, but didn't. Brand new in wrapping, . Has a fuse assortment too. I sold the trike first.
$25

As always, buyer pays shipping. If I move it, fine, if not … none of it takes up much room. The Jackets I mentioned earlier, I'll list later separately in a new thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts