Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi,Pete i have tried to change spelling of Southen to Southend but :baffled:being a bit of a:pumpkin:i have not been successful,so if you or anyone else out there can help i would be very grateful,once again i apoligise for this not being G/W related.bikerfred.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hi BikerFred, I was only pulling your leg, but it would be best to ask on the general discussion page, all the guys who are wizards on the computer tend to be on there. I am hopeless on the computer, technologically challenged:gunhead:, but plenty of friends here will help. Redwing is real clever with the keyboards I think and if one of the moderators will soon pick up and help you. You and I both need classes I suspect.:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
imported post

bikerfred wrote:
Hi,Pete i have tried to change spelling of Southen to Southend but :baffled:being a bit of a:pumpkin:i have not been successful,so if you or anyone else out there can help i would be very grateful,once again i apoligise for this not being G/W related.bikerfred.
That' s easy, you just need t update your profile. Click the MY ACCOUNT button at the top of any forum page, then the PROFILE button and go down to the part where your location is and change it.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hi,JDuggan,thanks for info ihave now got a correct profile.bikerfred

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Redwing is real clever with the keyboards I think and if one of the moderators will soon pick up and help you. You and I both need classes I suspect.:goofygrin:
Hey Silverfox :leprechaun: I dont know anything about keyboards, PC's, Goldwqings, or anything else. :crying:I thought i was the only member on the forum who wears glasses, and i keep losing them, :whip: or Shep keeps moving them to different places. :crying:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Hey Silverfox :leprechaun: I dont know anything about keyboards, PC's, Goldwqings, or anything else. :crying:I thought i was the only member on the forum who wears glasses, and i keep losing them, :whip: or Shep keeps moving them to different places. :crying:

:walker::18red::walker:
CLASSES Redwing not GLASSES!!!!
but I do need glasses too!!:goofygrin:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
CLASSES Redwing not GLASSES!!!!
You see what i mean, he moved them again that bloody Shep. :baffled:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts