Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just learned that misteraubrey ( Mike Aubrey) passed away yesterday morning. I don't know the details but this is a message posted to Facebook from his wife.

I am borrowing this post from a friend as I am at a loss for words but want to share with all of our friends and family the loss of Michael this morning. Please know that right now we are holding close to home & taking time for family. We so appreciate your prayers & kind words. This was a shock and we are obviously reeling. He was a good man and we all loved him. We will celebrate his life together on Monday, February 2nd at First Christian Church in Port Orchard at 6:00pm. If you want to join us we would love to have you come. Thank you friends.

Today, this world lost a good man. A husband, father, friend, co-worker, mentor, and more. A man after God's heart. Today, I shed tears for my friend, and I am jealous as he dances with Jesus. I pray for his family and friends left behind. Take a moment and hug those close to you. Tell them you love them.

Life isn't always fair. Life isn't always easy. We cannot always be strong. But we do not have to proceed alone. Hold God and your loved ones close and lean on them for strength and support. Let them carry you until you can walk again. In all things, don't forget to love.

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
"Riding with the Angels"
I bought one of those decals for Mollies Goldwing.
My view of an afterlife was a vision I had last year, my son who is right now turned 21 last week, I dreamed he and I were at the top of a big grand pearl looking staircase looking down, he had a weathered face as if much older or from being in the elements and he was holding my hand, he let go and I walked down, yes down not up to a large deserted Boulevard and crossed it, there were several buildings and I believe one was an Australian restaurant and the other was a pub, I conversed with some very friendly people and tried the cuisine in the restaurant and I think I then walked next door to the pub, two people were there, a young lady and her friend. They looked like bikers. She looked familiar yet seemed subdued about greeting me, but she said this...
"It's about time!"
Some days later Mollie showed me a photo of her when she was younger, it was of that girl I saw in my vision.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Sorry to hear that John.
Condolences from here for his family and those who came to know him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.