Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Anybody out there use MMO ( Marvel Mystery Oil )? I've seen it talked about on this and othersites. Most seem pretty happy with it. I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Any one know if any one carries it up here?

Thanks

Grant

·
Registered
177 Posts
imported post

Hello newfiewinger, you should be able to find it in Canuck tire, or Homehardware. It is in a red bottle and a black labelwith a black cap, 354ml. I am right now reading the bottle and their web site is you guessed it www.marvelmysteryoil.comhope this helps you a bit.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Last year CTC discontinued the MMO but I noticed this spring it is back on their shelves.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

I've used it on cars with lots of luck, Never tried it on a bike though, Just make sure you do like the can says, Add it to your oil and run it for 10 min, Then change your oil, Don't ride the bike as mmo really thins out your oil. The Oil comes out like water after running the car for ten min.

We had a guy come in to work, Who put it in his truck two week earlier, but never drained the oil, So his tick went to a very loud knock, So make sure you change your oil.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks, I'll check it out, and use if very carefully.

Thanks

Grant

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

I dont add it to the oil, I add about 2 oz to the fuel tank every two or three fill ups, seems to keep the carbs nice and clean.
Oil and filter change after 300 m using it in the oil.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

I never tried it in the gas, I usually run 2 oz of seafoam in every other tank

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Marvel Mystery Oil

ADDED TO GASOLINE:
Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors and carburetors
Improves gasoline mileage
Reduces and prevents varnish and gum build-up
Extends spark plug life
Safe for catalytic converters and oxygen sensors

ADDED TO ENGINE OIL:
Prevents valve sticking and clatter
Fortifies properties of engine oil, prevents breakdown caused by extreme temperatures
Promotes easier cold weather starts
Reduces and prevents acid and sludge formation

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.