1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

where do I file a complaint?

Moderated by: wingnut, wexy,

I think they think they own this forum. Their moderation rights should be looked into!!

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Just send one of us a PM if you have a problem with a moderator, otherwise I have no idea what this is about :baffled:. You sent mea PMabout something else earlier today so you obviously know how to contact me. :)

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Someone deleted his for sale advert. Welcome Jim, I will guess that you posted your ad before introducing yourself, the moderators won't allow that so as to discourage spammers. Now that you have a few posts done, it will be safe to advertise your bike for sale.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Jim_colo wrote:

I think they think they own this forum. Their moderation rights should be looked into!!
They do own this forum....:dude:

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
Someone deleted his for sale advert. Welcome Jim, I will guess that you posted your ad before introducing yourself, the moderators won't allow that so as to discourage spammers. Now that you have a few posts done, it will be safe to advertise your bike for sale.
Yes that's probably right. I didn't see the advert myself Jim so it must have been deleted by one of the moderators. Please post it again and it won't be touched, I promise.;)

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

If it wasn't for the Moderators, the Forum would be Chasos! If you read the rules and regulations, they have quite a respoonsibility, and including they have their lives to live also.
Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
imported post

Nightrider1 wrote:
If it wasn't for the Moderators, the Forum would be Chasos! If you read the rules and regulations, they have quite a respoonsibility, and including they have their lives to live also.
Nightrider1
well said and i second it

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,485 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Jim_colo wrote:

They do own this forum....:dude:
Ya beat me too it!!!!!!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

The owner of the forum has reviewed his moderating rights and considers those rights to be appropriate. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Would it help to speak to the HAND :cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
imported post

I would just like to add a few words.

This site is for everyones use,I believe the moderators go above and beyond their duties keeping this site in order for everyones use.

I recall when I joined this site I also advertised without a proper introduction and had my ad removed and then realised the moderators had every right to remove it,this site is to be used a tool not to be abused,I salute the moderators and hope they continue the fabulous work......

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Jim_colo wrote:

I am only getting to this now ,I was the mod that deleted your ad 4 TIMES ,I sent you a PM after you joined the forum and posted your bike for sale as your first post in the for sale forum ,I then saw that you posted the ad a 2nd time and I deleted it again and sent you ANOTHER PM ,, You then posted the ad a 3 rd time and this time I sent you an email and yet you still went a posted the ad a 4th time and yes I did delete it again ,I have copies of the email and the PMs if anybody would like them .

It appeared to me that you were only joining to post your bike for sale and now you are on complaining about it :baffled::baffled:

Please file your complaint to me ,but before you file any complaint I suggest you read your pmS and your Email as to the reason why your ad was deleted 4 times and up to the 4 th time you posted your ad you still had not posted an introduction in the new members forum or any other forum ,

Ciaran

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

wexy wrote:
Jim_colo wrote:

I am only getting to this now ,I was the mod that deleted your ad 4 TIMES ,I sent you a PM after you joined the forum and posted your bike for sale as your first post in the for sale forum ,I then saw that you posted the ad a 2nd time and I deleted it again and sent you ANOTHER PM ,, You then posted the ad a 3 rd time and this time I sent you an email and yet you still went a posted the ad a 4th time and yes I did delete it again ,I have copies of the email and the PMs if anybody would like them .

It appeared to me that you were only joining to post your bike for sale and now you are on complaining about it :baffled::baffled:

Please file your complaint to me ,but before you file any complaint I suggest you read your pmS and your Email as to the reason why your ad was deleted 4 times and up to the 4 th time you posted your ad you still had not posted an introduction in the new members forum or any other forum ,

Ciaran
HI Ciaran

As I stated in a pm I’m SORRY it’s was My 1[sup]st[/sup] time on this forum!
Does It still appear to you I'm only here to sell?:baffled::baffled::baffled::waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Wolfman wrote:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

THANK YOU:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

You gotta watch those moderators , one of them has an Axe. I saw it in person, it is pretty sharp too. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::action::action: Kit

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Jim :waving:,no ,thats why I sent you the last PM .I was just clarifing the situation here in case members thought we were been heavy handed :),Ciaran

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Hi Jim :waving:,no ,thats why I sent you the last PM .I was just clarifing the situation here in case members thought we were been heavy handed :),Ciaran
Hey wexy, Miss T is looking for you, apparently you are in the bad books....

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts
imported post

Now that, hopefully your problem is solved...
Hey! :waving: from Hamburg, NY
[align=center]THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE![/align]

If you have Goldwing Technical Smarts - GIVE IT! :2finger:

If you need help - ASK FOR IT! :blushing:
If you know of an event coming up or a cool ride you went on - SHARE IT! :banana:

If you have a joke or funny story - TELL IT! :cheeky1:[/align]
If you have prayers to give or need some - FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, SAY IT! :angel:

If you have anything bad to say to or about anyone on this forum - STUFF IT! :whip:

[align=center] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
:cooler:[/align]

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
wexy wrote:
Hey wexy, Miss T is looking for you, apparently you are in the bad books....
Oh dear.............:baffled:what's he gone and done now??????????:shock::shock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.