·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
I dont know if this is the most current, but will share just the same...

---

http://www.sentex.ca/~mec1995/circ/CanRegHM.html
This last July when we took the trip to Alaska I was worried that my Modulated Headlights might be illegal in Canada. I asked a Mounty while on our trip and he said they were legal as long as they met the US requirements since they are the same requirements.

Henry

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

They are not uncommon up here & never heard any problems. :action::action:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
They are not uncommon up here & never heard any problems. :action::action:
Except for the people that roll down their windows and say "Hey, you know hour headlight is flashing?" To which I say "Yes, as a matter of fact I do, thank you."

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Yep, me too. I think a headlight modulator is a great piece of safety equipment. I've had one or two other riders tell me they are annoying but I don't care at least they saw me. They are still rare enough that people will mistake a modulator equipped bike for a LEO and pull over. I just wave and go on by. If I notice someone that looks like they're about to pull over I shut the modulator off until I pass them.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Paul, I have to admit that I find them distracting if someone following you has one & it is reflecting in your mirrors. but as you say.........they are hard to ignore :waving:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.