Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 420 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Wanting to try & setup a MNG in late April/early May in the Fayetteville, AR vicinity. Would be a good time split for the Arkies, Rhino's, Okies, Show-Me folks & Texans. Is there enough interest to pursue further? I was figuring on meeting around noon, swap a bunch of lies while feeding our pie-holes then go find a poor defenseless road/highway to tale advantage of. Let me see who would be willing to attend?

Oh yeah, MOKAT = first initials of Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas & Texas

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Would be interested in May........:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
imported post

I'm interested. Would love to meet y'all.

DeDub

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Andy, thinking about this a little more....Do we really want to have this so close in proximity to Eureka Springs?

We do that at Labor Day and would ride about almost the same terrain. I know you are looking for some place centrally located and convenientfor all the surrounding states but would it take away from the Midwest MNG? I really don't know.......it will be interesting to hear what other people think.

Just my 2 cents........you know I will ride just about anywhere and I don't care but this is interesting........I'll keep watching for further details. :coollep:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Just looking for somewhere with some good roads that could be reached by all in a day. We could look at the Queen Wilhemena trail in Oklahoma as another choice. This is why I started the discussion so early to allow time for discussions. Come on everyone in AR, OK, KS, MO, TX, LA let's here what you'd like & what will work.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
imported post

Oklahoma could be interesting. Two trips to the same area of Arkansas in the same summer could be a bit of overkill :)

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

I'll be keeping an eye on this. I'm definitely interested. Would love to meet some of you.

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

k1w1t1m wrote:
I'll be keeping an eye on this. I'm definitely interested. Would love to meet some of you.
You say that now........:shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
k1w1t1m wrote:
You say that now........:shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Careful what you wish for. :D

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

I'll keep an eye on this and see what develops.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Main reason I chose the Fayetteville area was trying to keep the distance around 4 to 5 hours one way. I'm easy anyway the group wants to go with it. Also, would like some inout on what dates will work for the majority.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
imported post

I'll be watching this one too. Either of the locations mentioned already would work for me. As far as I know right now, about any weekend in April or May would work.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

Looks like I'll have to choose my words a bit better... lol

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

k1w1t1m wrote:
Looks like I'll have to choose my words a bit better... lol
Don't worry k1w1t1m, we don't bite..........much. :shock:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,147 Posts
imported post

Hey lopeha,

4 to 5 hours won't even get me out of the state here. Sob...

Too far for me to make it :crying:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Someday you'll be able o John & when that happens a party of major proportions will break out.

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

lopeha wrote:
when that happens a party of major proportions will break out.
So what are you saying Andy??? This won't be a party of major proportions????? :shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Come on now Bill, you know all of our parties are destined for the record books, but when we get a member from a far away land (my impression of AZ) then it just calls for the extra "Umph".I've always gauged the success of get-togethers by how close the "Boys in Blue" came to stopping by for a "chat". (Not that we would ever do anything that would even resemble rowdy, lewd, questionable behavior. We're all just perfect angels) Man oh man I'm gonna get it for that!

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
imported post

This sounds interestingbut already looking at getting out the waders just in case it starts getting too "deep" in here! LOL

1 - 20 of 420 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.