Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So, I can hardly wait for this event, so thought I would do a little planning. Since I am trailering my bike all 100 miles to the event, (so I can bring camper, coffee pot, etc) why don't I also throw my gas grill on the trailer, and we can have a BBQ that evening? The good thing, is I will supply the burger meat, (as I have a couple hundred pounds of grass fed angus beef burger in the freezer) (I raise the critters).
NOTE: If you don't eat burger, please bring your own entre' to either grill or otherwise consume.

So, unless I have stepped on the toes of the organizers (if so, I will happily retract the offer), what I propose is a pot-luck style of gathering at Space 20, starting around dinner time and lasting until whenever. Kind of an ice breaker, and meet and greet.

Here is the list, please feel free to contribute., and of course, add to the list (along with a number in your party so I can bring enough burger):

Burger---4ever (Marty-1)
Buns---
Condiments---
Onions---
sliced cheese---
potato salad---
plates---
forks, spoons and knives---
potato chips---
dip ---
other chips ---
other munchies
cookies ---
baked beans ---
Soft drinks ---
Bottled water ---

What else?

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

Sounds like a winner to me! I'll be in space 13 starting on the 11th and I think I'm across the street? Looking forward to putting a face to names..

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Marcus, put your name on something to bring then.

Burger---4ever (Marty-1)
Buns---
Condiments---
Onions---
sliced cheese---
potato salad---
plates---
potato chips---
dip ---
other chips ---
other munchies
cookies ---
baked beans ---
Soft drinks ---
Bottled water ---

What else?

·
Premium Member
59,619 Posts
imported post

Great offer thank you..

Other Munchies

If I may suggest, Because of the bulk and weight of drinks, maybe everyone could bring their own drinks....

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

:waving:OK I'LL cover the condiments and the bake beans.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

4evermetric wrote:
Marcus, put your name on something to bring then.

Burger---4ever (Marty-1)
Buns---
Condiments---(Marcus Bacon (Marcus)
Onions---
sliced cheese---
potato salad---
plates---
potato chips---
dip ---
other chips ---
other munchies ---Foodman (no name)
cookies ---
baked beans ---Marcus Bacon (Marcus)

What else?

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

4evermetric wrote:
Here is the list, please feel free to contribute., and of course, add to the list (along with a number in your party so I can bring enough burger):

Burger---4ever (Marty-1)
Buns---
Condiments---
Onions---
sliced cheese---
potato salad---
plates---ziadelsol (John)
forks, spoons and knives---ziadelsol (John-1)
potato chips---
dip ---
other chips ---
other munchies
cookies ---
baked beans ---
Soft drinks ---
Bottled water ---

What else?
Sounds awesome, My tentspace is #25 just a short jaunt away.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Sounds like a great idea "neighbor"!!! I should be pulling in on the 11th and you can put me down for a couple bags of chips and dip. Looking forward to it.

:applause:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Bump :cheesygrin:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Burger---4ever (Marty-1)
Buns---
Condiments---
Onions---
sliced cheese---
potato salad---
plates---
forks, spoons and knives---UBARW
potato chips---
dip ---UBARW, and I will bring some.
other chips ---
other munchies
cookies ---
baked beans ---
Soft drinks ---
Bottled water ---

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Sounds good to me and I hope I make it in time.

Since I am not sure yet I don't want put my name down for anything just in case. If I make it I'll bring something though.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

This event has been moved to MONDAY NIGHT, since that is when most people are arriving, and the intent was for people to arrive, and be able to grab a burger without having to go out.

Mods, can you change the title of the thread to Monday?

·
Premium Member
59,619 Posts
imported post

Sorry takes me out.. We won't be there until Tuesday afternoon...........

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

I will and should be there on Monday so count me in. I am fine for whatever night be it Monday or Tuesday.

:cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

OK, I'm going to throw in an idea for you. Seeing that some of us will be setting up camp on Monday and 4evermetric has a nice rig with grill, why don't we just have burgers and dogs on one night and chicken on the other? The Monday night folks could welcome the Tuesday night folks. We could put a can up for donations to cover the costs of the meat.

Just a thought as I'm confident that the area around sites 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20 is going to end up being our favorite night time gathering spot!!

:cheesygrin::applause:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

4evermetric wrote:
This event has been moved to MONDAY NIGHT, since that is when most people are arriving, and the intent was for people to arrive, and be able to grab a burger without having to go out.

Mods, can you change the title of the thread to Monday?
Done Sir as requested and made it a sticky. Can't wait to see everybody on that Monday night! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Halfling wrote:
OK, I'm going to throw in an idea for you. Seeing that some of us will be setting up camp on Monday and 4evermetric has a nice rig with grill, why don't we just have burgers and dogs on one night and chicken on the other? The Monday night folks could welcome the Tuesday night folks. We could put a can up for donations to cover the costs of the meat.

Just a thought as I'm confident that the area around sites 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20 is going to end up being our favorite night time gathering spot!!

:cheesygrin::applause:
Now that is a pretty good idea. Forget the potluck idea, I can supply all the eats on Monday night, and take the money from the donation can and buy chicken and additional eats for Tuesday night.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Ok, if your going to be THAT way about it.....
COUNT ME IN :)

If you have a Paypal address I'll send a couple bucks, gift so no fees, and if I make it I'll eat, and if I don't make it in time at least I am supporting a worthy cause LOL

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.