Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
Well it looks like we missed out on Marty's BBQ. Have a good time everyone. :applause:
How did Dylan's operation go? All is well I hope!

John

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

It went well John. They had to fix the knuckle on Dylan's middle finger/right hand, which had apparently moved and healed up in the wrong place. He stayed overnight in the hospital after it.
I stayed up in the hospital overnight and brought him home yesterday, hand all wrapped up.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Glad Dylan's doing well.

I seem to be missing all the party thread stuff, is there a thread of what all is going on up there I am missing.
Maybe everyone is just having too much fun to be playing on the net right now I guess.

I've seen some stuff, but I thought by now there'd be a thread 30-40 pages long with everyone posting 100's pics of the ride up and goings on once there.

Figured there be photo's of the BBQ and the burgers for those of us not making it up there to drool over here at home.

·
Just one of the guys
4,793 Posts
imported post

Chromo wrote:
Glad Dylan's doing well.

I seem to be missing all the party thread stuff, is there a thread of what all is going on up there I am missing.
Maybe everyone is just having too much fun to be playing on the net right now I guess.

I've seen some stuff, but I thought by now there'd be a thread 30-40 pages long with everyone posting 100's pics of the ride up and goings on once there.

Figured there be photo's of the BBQ and the burgers for those of us not making it up there to drool over here at home.

There must be some pretty shady goings-on. They are keeping everything secret out there.

Either that or they are having so much fun they forgot about hose of us who were unable to make the trip.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
imported post

There was no Internet connectivity at the campground, and very few had a data/phone hook-up. I did, but was too busy playing host. Lots of cameras though, and most people headed home today, so you can look for come pictures soon.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I figured everyone would be too busy having fun and riding etc.. to be wasting time on the net anyway.

Now when folks get home and start getting some rest from the vacation I expect we'll see some event photo's.

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts
imported post

hmmm maybe these will calm the masses

Attachments

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts
imported post

another

Attachments

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts
imported post

another

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts
imported post

oops lol

I mean another

Attachments

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts
imported post

more shots from the first night and second night BBQ are in my photo album.

I also have the auction and dinner night shots in there.

Enjoy

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

OK, now we're getting somewhere for those of us that did not go anywhere!

Some good pics in there. Still have a lot left to look at :)

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
It went well John. They had to fix the knuckle on Dylan's middle finger/right hand, which had apparently moved and healed up in the wrong place. He stayed overnight in the hospital after it.
I stayed up in the hospital overnight and brought him home yesterday, hand all wrapped up.
Thanks Steve,

Glad to hear all went well with Dylan's surgery! Missed having you guys here but hopefully will see you next year!

John

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

What's Her Name and I just got home. It was an awesome adventure and clocked on just a bit more than 6,000 miles. I'll have to add the extra lines on my avatar. This actually was the 1st Rally What's Her Name and I have participated in. We are decidely more the lone wolf type of riders
........BUT ALL YOU SAUNDER'S FELLAS WERE AWSOME!!!!......

Made some real good friends and will keep in touch. Marty thanks for the hospitality, ship me up a coupla lbs of that home grown (burger I mean) Good job John (and there were a few Johns) Thanks for teaching me how to decimate a crab, awesome,you put on a good show,and thanks Tom for sharing the clawed creatures. More importantly thanks for the time and hours spent riding home together. Q-Daddy....who lovsya baby, thanks for the vintage motorcycle shirt!!!, and I hope you take that Canadian Moose on all your trips. Awesome meeting my mentor Xavid, CJ, Take a Time Out and don't settle for that Leisurelite. Remember you are 1/3 of the way to the trailer and an 1800....you've got the 1800 patch....doesn't he Sandy!!! What's her name sends her love to Helen and Sandy and Julie (Q-Daddy...you are no longer to call her The Hag, she is now to be known as the Hun...ooppssss spelt that wrong and forgot to drop "the"... She is now to be known as HON (short for Honey). Helen and Wpg.Fire, lets hook up for a Smitty's "Wing" night out. John - you make sure that the kid takes 25 lbs off my belly and adds 3 inches to the arms in those pics. I hope school goes good for her. Flyone and the Rhinos...ya gotta shorten up that auction....or I guess we gotta get the members bidding a lil quicker ..... sure cut into my drinkin' time, but it was for a good cause.That priceyspicey BBQ sauce was outstanding on my fire cooked steaks in the morning for breakfast.

.......Awesome-Awesome-Awsome-thanks fellas....

Wish the Irish and English kids could of made it. Hope we'll see you next year...right Pete and Helen? (I already know.... the Irish are coming!!!)

Outside the group I also met some outstanding folk. A Ducati rider - Paul - helped me out with a flat tire at the top of Hell's Canyon in Idaho (Fella's - get your Slime Kits) The folks at Baker City Honda Idaho - Awesome deal on a tire and hurry up Service to gitter done - Mark from Kelso Wa. Honda. It was our "end of day" - Shop was too busy, so he invited me and What's Her Name over to his house the next morning for breakfast and to do the oil change.

...YOU MEET THE NICEST PEOPLE ON A HONDA....

Q-Daddy....there was some rumor about you holding somebody's cigarette, somebody else's beer while two other guys were giving Hon the crabs?

Attachments

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts
imported post

I would just like to point out that in any of the photos where the fire in the firepit is actually burning you will also note that QDaddy is nowhere near the fire. He displayed a great skill at putting fires out. So much so wpgfire was taking notes and asking for pointers.:bow:

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

Ouch! I don't get on the forum for a few days and all the secrets get out! Kyle - if I start calling The Hag "Hon" she'll think I fell and hit my head. And I SWORE you ALL to secrecy, remember?!?!?! What happens at Nassir STAYS at Nassir??? So for the record, when it comes to holding peoples' cigarettes, drinking their beer, and watching men give my wife crabs..... Well, to the best of my recollection, I have no independent recollection of said events. heheheheheeeeee
Now as for that fire thing.......

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.