Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

DA Boss and I took the day off work today to celebrate our anniversary and took a little ride:cool: After about 70 miles we took a little break down by the river. HERE is one of the pics.. It was a wonderful day for a ride:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,797 Posts
imported post

Well, Happy Anniversary. Hope you treated your riding partner to a nice meal... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Thanx:cool:

She got me the highway pegs and I got her a westcoast chopper backpack and some bullet lights for her wheels...Then today we ate lunch at a one of the parks we stopped at....A wonderful day all around:cool:

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

Sounds and looks like you had a nice time. Wish I could take a day off during the week.:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Sounds like an idyllic day, but when are you gonna buy the Boss some luggage and a fairing, so she is better weather protected and can carry the kitchen sink Herself. I mean, what is she to do if you go away overnight? Where can she store the 3 outfits in case of going somewhere posh and what about the kitbag sized make up bags and handbag which holds 10 years bank receips and bus tickets from 1985.:baffled: :goofygrin::goofygrin:

Glad you had a memorable Anniversary.

Pete

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Thats the great thing aboutda boss...She travels lite and dont wear makeup very often:cool:....We are looking into getting her a fairing:clapper: as far as saddle bags....doubt it will ever happen:baffled:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.