Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Wild Jackets, Boots and Seat covers,etc made out of Crock, Python, Ostrich etc!

Boots have "Tire Tread souls" ?!

( maleathers.com ):baffled:

"RedWing" would look good in this on the 50 !:goofygrin:

Sorry wrong forum,oops!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Wild Jackets, Boots and Seat covers,etc made out of Crock, Python, Ostrich etc!

Boots have "Tire Tread souls" ?!

( maleathers.com ):baffled:

"RedWing" would look good in this on the 50 !:goofygrin:

Sorry wrong forum,oops!

I bet they have whips and chains also!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I like the Crockadile Jacket but not for $3,500 !!

I could ride down to "Loozyana" and give a "Cajun" $30 and he'll drag me back a whole "Gater",could make 3 jackets then!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:

I could ride down to "Loozyana" and give a "Cajun" $30 and he'll drag me back a whole "Gater",could make 3 jackets then!:goofygrin:

BUT ,:sozzled:you could be the only one on your block to have a "genuwine" Crockadile Jacket:cooler::cooler::cooler:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
wingdawg101 wrote:

BUT ,:sozzled:you could be the only one on your block to have a "genuwine" Crockadile Jacket:cooler::cooler::cooler:
Go swimming in some of the canals in Florida and you will get a alligator jacket for free. Be sure to keep a knife in your hand so you can cut some arm holes and a collar.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

I rode accross Florida years ago and you could see the gators from the highway in some places riding besideAlligator Alley! It sure didn't make you want to go camping:jumper::jumper::jumper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
I rode accross Florida years ago and you could see the gators from the highway in some places riding besideAlligator Alley! It sure didn't make you want to go camping:jumper::jumper::jumper:
The woman who hangs around here and I camped at a funky campground on Alligator alley some yearsago. Among other critters there was a 4' gator who begged food. We fed him some tortillas, tossed them out the door of the camper. Really odd watching a gator chomping on tortillas.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
Yea and for the first time " Ptyhons" are breeding like mad in the swamps and killing "Gators", they got a special team to search for them 8 hrs a day!

Gonna have to have "Gator and Python" Alerts on the bokes down there ,lol!:baffled::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

I guess you would have to see the Everglades Parkway (AKA Alligator Alley) which runs accross the southern part of Florida to realize that the gators are there and could easily be seen:jumper:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
I guess you would have to see the Everglades Parkway (AKA Alligator Alley) which runs accross the southern part of Florida to realize that the gators are there and could easily be seen:jumper:
Been there , seen it, impressive i thought !

Don't care for Mosquito's, nats or Gators, that's why I didn't move to Florida!

But it is beautiful !:baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

I rode A1A all the way down the east side of Florida and then west accross Gator Alley and up the west coast of Florida and then west to Panama City. I rode up thru Alabama and found the greatest road in the foothills of Tenn. I have looked but have not found that road again! It was my last trip I made onmy BMW back in 1974.

I feel like you do--Good trip--I enjoyed--Don't want to live there:jumper::jumper::jumper:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
I rode A1A all the way down the east side of Florida and then west accross Gator Alley and up the west coast of Florida and then west to Panama City. I rode up thru Alabama and found the greatest road in the foothills of Tenn. I have looked but have not found that road again! It was my last trip I made onmy BMW back in 1974.

I feel like you do--Good trip--I enjoyed--Don't want to live there:jumper::jumper::jumper:
Ever watched "The Twilight Zone" ?:baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
stretrod48 wrote:

Ever watched "The Twilight Zone" ?:baffled:
Yes, I watched it years ago--Why??:baffled:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Because you have looked but can not find that road ?!!

"Twilight Zone" !

Do do do do... do do do do !!!!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Because you have looked but can not find that road ?!!

"Twilight Zone" !

Do do do do... do do do do !!!!:baffled:
Yeah!! It was an old road at base of foothills that had been a wagon road at one time ( I Think) but had the sweetest curves out thru the farmland. Needless to say, I was a little bit younger (and foolish) in 1974 and rode like there was no tomorrow. It was during the week and there was no traffic so I doubled the speed limit for many many miles.It was a day of great riding that I will never forget.:sozzled: :sozzled:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.