Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

These are all from a French site. I think the items below are optional accessories. I do like the exhaust tips.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Is that the new RED for '06????

Not a very nice color as far as I am concerned. I'd still go for the YELLOW '05.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Yeah i like those exhaust tips :clapper: That colour is cool but not the fastest. :jumper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

That new red looks no different than the 05 black cherry, which I don't like because it's too brownish. Those exhaust tips are cool, but those things on top of the back speakers look plain silly.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

Unless I'm mistaken, those armrests on the back speakers seem to have a cupholder... next thing you know there will be a 7in. LCD screen built into the driver's backrest!

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey GWEddie :waving: Why dont you post the linkof the web site where you received this information. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Personally, I don't like the exhausts, too retro british bike looking, and nor the arm rest things, they look tacky and not very useable. I do like the dash layout though and seat heater would appeal to Helen, who uses her car ones at any opportunity!

I like the GPS option, but it would probably be too complicated for my simple grey matter, so I would probably be better off with a map holder!!

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

SoulvilleUSA wrote:
Unless I'm mistaken, those armrests on the back speakers seem to have a cupholder... next thing you know there will be a 7in. LCD screen built into the driver's backrest!
LOL! Rodent and I've joked about getting one of those battery operated DVD players for the car but mounting it in a backpack I wear with the screen stuck to the back of my helmet so she can watch them.

(SO not serious about it!)

We have talked about getting one to use while travelling, just not while riding.

Ruaidh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.