Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A dusty cowboy was observed by the town sherrif ride up to the hitching post in front of the saloon , he dismounted tied his horse and walked to the back of the horse lifted his tail and planted a big kiss on his rear orifice.
The sherrif being naturally curious went to inquire about what he had just seen .
" Excuse me sir but did I just see you kiss that horse right smack on his bunghole??"
"Yessir you did"
"But why do that sherrif ask?"
Dusty cowboy says" Well I got painfully chapped lips and that keeps me from licking them.":

A cowboy spies an indian standing in town with a dog, a horse and a sheep.
He asks the indian would he mind if he talked to his dog .
Indian says "dog no talk"
Cowboy says to the dog " are you his dog , does he treat you well?"
Dog says " Yes I am , He treats me good , feeds me twice a day ,takes me hunting and gives me a warm place to sleep."
"Mind if I talk to your horse the cowboy asks?"
Indian says "horse no talk."
The cowboy ask sthe horse " are you his horse does he treat you well?"
The indian raises one Eyebrow in disbelief and the horse replies" Yes I am, he feeds me all I want to eat , rides me everyday and brushes me everynight."
The cowboy turns to the sheep and the indian says " sheep 's a liar!"

A lone cowboy was captured by a band of indians and taken to thier camp and charged with crimes against the Indian nation.
They sentence him to death and gave him some last wishes . "I need my horse to run an errand for me " says the cowboy and they give him his horse and the cowboy whispers something into his ear ,,, the horse runs away and returns a while later with a beautiful blond woman .
He says before you kill me I need the horse to run another errand for me ,OK they say , the cowboy whispers into the horses ear again , he runs off and a while later he comes back with another lady this time a brunette.
The cowboy says I need one more wish ,OK the indians agree , the cowboy shouts into the horses ear " DAMMIT I SAID,,, POSSE!!!!"

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Oldies but goodies

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.