Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Would like Honda motorcycle company to keep on making goldwings .Seems to me that we love these machines just the way they build them.I have owned a 1200,a 1500 and now an 1800 and loved em all just the way they were built......mho

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
imported post

redeyes88 wrote:
Would like Honda motorcycle company to keep on making goldwings .Seems to me that we love these machines just the way they build them.I have owned a 1200,a 1500 and now an 1800 and loved em all just the way they were built......mho

You're absolutely correct. All of the 7 Gold WIng I've owned have been better than the previous model. I've always thought Honda could never out-do themselves every model year. But they have done just that. Technology wise, the Gold Wing is Top Shelf as far as I'm concern. It's just that Honda can't possibly make everybody in the Gold Wing buying public happy. We're all different in many way and all I think we could expect Honda to do is to satisfy the majority of the buying public.

The single most common complaint I've heard is, the lack of foot room on the stock pegs.Even with an average size foot the cylinder head is always in the way.I know several peple that will not buy a Wing just for that reason.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.