Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just noticed the top 25 posters all have only two mana. I think this is an anomaly that REDWING should instigate an investigation on. After all until he got the GURU but Mana was one of his favorite begs.

:whip::whip:

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

I think Redwing realized that mana is out of his control as it relies on other members to dish it out, rather than just trying to get Steve or Ciaran to guru him. :p

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I don't know, it gives him a larger audience to pitch to. I think he's narrowing down his targets, once he gets the guru, watch out!

:D

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Jason wrote:
I think Redwing realized that mana is out of his control as it relies on other members to dish it out, rather than just trying to get Steve or Ciaran to guru him. :p
Hey Jason, :action:Who is Steve or Ciaran and what do they have to do with "Guru" As far as im concerned there is only one person who has the authority to promote anyone on this forum to "Guru" and thats the "wingnut" and thats the person who interviewed me in Dublin some wks ago. :crying:He introduced himself to me as the "Wingnut" at the start of the interview. :clapper: The other fellow on this forum is know as wexman and he carries a hatchet to keep us all in order but he has nothing to do with promotions :baffled:because he is easy bribed by other members. :whip: I may have my facts wrong and if so i will write to the wingnut to have them clarified. :stumped:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Just noticed the top 25 posters all have only two mana. I think this is an anomaly that REDWING should instigate an investigation on. After all until he got the GURU but Mana was one of his favorite begs.

:whip::whip:
Hey exavid, :waving:Im not a "Guru" Im tired calling for investigations to be carried out.:whip: I have come to the conclusion that this forum is corrupt. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Sorry REDWING, I meant to say "...until he gotthe Guru rant..." Of course the forum is corrupt, there's nothing wrong with corruption as long as it's working for me! Just think of the lack of organization if we didn't have corruption, we'd waste a lot of time trying to find out who to pay off. So if you want to settle this thing another round of those little brown envelopes wouldn't hurt your cause.

I need to send out one or two, we still don't have any 1100 or 1200 emoticons, nothing for the lower middle class of this forum.

;)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Sorry REDWING, if you want to settle this thing another round of those little brown envelopes wouldn't hurt your cause.

I need to send out one or two, we still don't have any 1100 or 1200 emoticons, nothing for the lower middle class of this forum.
Hey exavid, :waving:I have used all the brownies that im going to use, :crying:it's action from now on. :whip: This is another problem the 1100 and 1200 emoticons, along with the "Guru" and "Mana" scandals that i would have settled long ago. :clapper:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey exavid, :waving:I have used all the brownies that im going to use, :crying:it's action from now on. :whip: This is another problem the 1100 and 1200 emoticons, along with the "Guru" and "Mana" scandals that i would have settled long ago.
Come on now, it's you fellas with the 1800s that have the wealth to make those big payoffs. Us poor guys with the four cylinder machines can't afford it. I think you have to make an offer they can't refuse or put a horse head in their saddle bags, or something like that.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

OK oK I have it now REDWING FOR "GRUMPY GURU ".......How would that sound?:cheeky1:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

I think it sounds right, but "Curmudgeonly Guru" while not illiterative seems to carry the same meaning with a bit more class.

:jumper:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.