:weightlifter:

2.5 litre and 2 more cylinders.

cant get too much power.

No? ok.............I like the electric centerstand thing then

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
imported post

More power is always good....... not sure I want the extra weight of 8 cyls. though. A 4 valve head would be nice, as well as hydraulic lifters. How about an electric windshield adjuster. I'm tired of my brother on his ST1300 laughing at me having to pull over to adjust mine. And it would be really nice not to spend a whole afternoon to change/clean the air filter.

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

SEE? wrote:

cant get too much power.

you should of bought a 1500 then instead of a Tupperware bike :cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Tattoo Taffy wrote:
SEE? wrote:

cant get too much power.

you should of bought a 1500 then instead of a Tupperware bike :cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
Actually probably an Ultra Classic:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
imported post

A 1500? Too slow, handles poorly, and is ugly. An Ultra Classic? All I can say about that is that I rented one for a day in Hawaii last year. If I ever had any thoughts about owning one, that experience COMPLETELY cured me. The ride in paradise was great, but the lack of power (it was the new, 6 speed motor), the vibration, the lack of power, the poor handling, the lack of power........did I mention the lack of power?, the fact that my 1800 will still be running when the HD is on it's 3rd rebuild. I know I'll get some pretty ugly replies to this but, hey, the truth sometimes hurts:cheeky1: Don't mistake my thoughts about improvement for complaints about the bike. It is the BEST long distance motorcycle ever built, no exception.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

more power....................as toolman tim says.................never too much power

that 1800 ought to have 150 bhp

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

manx black cat wrote:
SEE? wrote:
more power....................as toolman tim says.................never too much power

that 1800 ought to have 150 bhp
More power, whats the speed limit in Texas?
Depends on whether the cop is in front of you or behind you!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.