Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey all you members,:waving:this Show will take place at the R.D.S. in Dublin from Friday 4th March to Sunday 6th March both dates inclusive. :clapper:All "Gurus" are asked to attend at the Honda Stand :weightlifter:to answer any questions about the :18red:All flights for "Gurus" from abroad will be paid for by the wingnut. :stumped:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
All flights for "Gurus" from abroad will be paid for by the wingnut. :stumped:

Can you book my flights, I will travelling from the Isle of Woman to Dublin via Singapore, Australia Florida, Best make it an open one way ticket.:clapper::clapper:

Just so i wont get lost I'll be taking my GPS.

ps whats the stall number, just incase I can't find the stand?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

It will be easy to find the stand ,,just look for a huge mad looking ISLAND man with a RED HONDA 50cc doing wheelies up and down the carpet being dragged along by a guide dog called shep ...and thats the HONDA stand ..Cheers Ciaran:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Mike,

Don't forget a stopove to ride the Yellow Brick Road!!!

LOLOL And my daughter's name really is Dorothy!!

AND JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL, SHE ONLY ATTRACTS MEN WHO ARE HEARTLESS, BRAINLESS AND LACKING IN COURAGE...MY SON IN LAW EXHIBITS ALL THREE DEFICITS!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

I hope the Dublin show is a bit better than the Belfast one ,,Very little to see there ,on the Honda stand they only had 1 2005 wing ,,no RUNE ,or other nice bikes ,,but we enjoyed the day with the northern Ireland wings ,,Anybody have any idea is it a big show or a small show ? Ciaran

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

thanks Eric ,,,must be nearly time to get the cobwebs of that bike of yours and come on a run ...Ciaran

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

dont talk to me , i had it out on sunday in case i forget how to go on it. it seems my weekends have been taken up by other duties lately but thats gonna change . i will deffo be at the bike show and plan to do the run on march 18th.cheers Eric

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Would have loved to have got over on the wing, but our ferries to Dublin don't start untill mid March.

Hope the weekend goes ok.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Mike,

Don't forget a stopove to ride the Yellow Brick Road!!!

LOLOL And my daughter's name really is Dorothy!!

AND JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL, SHE ONLY ATTRACTS MEN WHO ARE HEARTLESS, BRAINLESS AND LACKING IN COURAGE...MY SON IN LAW EXHIBITS ALL THREE DEFICITS!!!!!!
OUCH!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

exavid wrote:
Hey exavid :waving:

Im sorry to tell you that one word doesn't constitute a mesg/post, so stop adding up your post quickly by one wordand trying to catch up with me. :stumped:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.