Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My advice... Don't do this... ...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
imported post

It is a device to jam cell phone use within a certian radius around wherever the signal is originating from. These are illegal in the US. LORD I would love to have one on the wing.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

And if someone tries to make a 911 call, and you're jamming them, watch out....

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

If they're in my 3dB near-field, and trying to call 911, your right, I best watch out.

Unfortunately for them, this is all they'll get in my 3dB near-field (assuming I had a 3dB near-field):

Attachments

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,778 Posts
imported post

Legal arguments aside, it would nearly be impossbile for you to get caught as a moving jammer.

Unless, you did it everyday habitually, and enough people complained, and the FCC actually got out of their office and put a tracking truck on the route you take at that time of day.

Still would be a good idea to have one, but the down side is, it would actually just raise the frustration factor for the cellphone user. Wondering why it quit, and looking directly at the cellphone to see what happened.

Now you know they don't have their eyes on the road.

Mixed bag. In a theatre? Oh yeah!! Turn it on, guy in front looses his conversation and you turn it off. He trys to redial, you turn it back on. He finally gives up in disgust.

I enjoy my movie. :waving:

Now, where do I get one? :D

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Instead of Key-On activation, how about Brake-Light activation. Selectable?

Oh yeah... now were talking.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Now, where do I get one? :D
There out there... But a capable... um.. ..radio-interested-person.. could do this:

W/9v battery fits into old Bravo pager:cool::cool:...ye 'ol dirty 555 timer fun:cheeky1:

Attachments

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,778 Posts
imported post

That ought to put out a lot of nice square wave noise . :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.