Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I purchased a Nelson Rigg Defender 2000 motorcycle cover upon recommendations from fellow riders. I needed a good cover due to a temporary move into an apartment while my house wasbeing built. Received the cover and it fits the 1800, but really tight, especially around the antennas. After 75 days or so, it has faded beyond belief and the material seems thin...now have 2 holes in it. Have 2 weeks to closing and I am considering replacing the cover for use on future trips.

What does everyone else use?

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

doublej wrote:
I purchased a Nelson Rigg Defender 2000 motorcycle cover upon recommendations from fellow riders. I needed a good cover due to a temporary move into an apartment while my house wasbeing built. Received the cover and it fits the 1800, but really tight, especially around the antennas. After 75 days or so, it has faded beyond belief and the material seems thin...now have 2 holes in it. Have 2 weeks to closing and I am considering replacing the cover for use on future trips.
First, this cover has their "Lifetime No Hassle warranty". Call them for an RMA warranty return. 714-850-1811

Second, what size did you buy? The GoldWing requires the XXL.

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.