Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
There's a lot of them, may have to come back and add from time to time.
Rivertown BBQ 205 S 3rd St, Ozark, AR 72949

Oark general store, Oark ar. no address needed, if you find Oark you found it.
old fashioned plate dinners, sandwiches and PIE

All American Hamburger barn, usually some nice walking scenery and a pretty good burger.
2813 Pine St, Arkadelphia, AR

Mt magazine lodge at Mt. Magazine st. park

Jo Jo's catfish wharf at Jacks fishing resort Hwy 5 N. Mtn. View Ar.

Fish nest restaurant
164 Hwy 70 E, Glenwood, AR

The lodge at Queen Wilhelmena st. park Ar. if they ever get it open again used to be excellent.

Mather lodge at Pettit Jean st. park, Ar. also excellent

Smokin in style BBQ
2278 Albert Pike Rd, Hot Springs, AR
Wades Hamburger in Magnolia, AR, West Main St ... Best hamburger bar none

·
Administrator
25,352 Posts
Wades Hamburger in Magnolia, AR, West Main St ... Best hamburger bar none
Don't get down that way much, no crooked roads.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
This is a new place located on highway 16 in Arkansas between Witts Springs and highway 7. I stopped for a burger the other day and found it to be very good. I've heard some real good things about their baby back ribs. That will be the purpose of my next visit. They are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and I've heard they may extend that to Thursday this summer.

Below are pics of the road pulling out going east and west!

·
Administrator
58,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
This is a new place located on highway 16 in Arkansas between Witts Springs and highway 7. I stopped for a burger the other day and found it to be very good. I've heard some real good things about their baby back ribs. That will be the purpose of my next visit. They are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and I've heard they may extend that to Thursday this summer.
it sure sounds good.... I have to wonder, with a building that size, how can they afford to only be open on weekends?

or is the location a bit sparse on traffic thru the week?

I cannot find Hwy 7, can you give us a lat/long GPS reference?
Raspberry Bend does not show up on Google Maps either

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
it sure sounds good.... I have to wonder, with a building that size, how can they afford to only be open on weekends?

or is the location a bit sparse on traffic thru the week?
When I paid for my food, I noticed a window into the back room. It was a huge wood shop. It is used to make restaurant furniture. This eating establishment only takes up a space in the front of the building. Most of the building is the wood shop. During the warmer months that plastic on the front comes off and provides an open porch area for more restaurant customers.

·
Administrator
25,352 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
If you like pasta and shrimp, crab and seafood. Rasta Pasta in Colorado Springs. We didn't think we would like it, but it was THE best pasta/seafood combination we have had so far. Delicious food!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts