Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I recently moved and I guess the movers leaked some of the pump fluid. It is a lift with the pneumatic pump.
Does anyone know what fluid it takes. I can't find the paperwork.
Thanks!

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Hydraulic jack oil, available at any auto parts store.:smiler:

Gene:action:

·
Itinerant Wing Preacher
875 Posts
imported post

AW-32 would be my guess. Jay

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
imported post

If it takes oil then any hydraulic oil for a manual pump would be OK. If it has a pneumatic pump, raised by using compressed air then I would think air tool oil.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

Be sure to fill it at it's lowest or relaxed state, then pump it up and release it a half dozen times and check it again.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thank You All! I have put the am32 in the tank. Not much maybe a half cup to three quarter. When I get the bike off of the lift I will bleed system and check again and again. Again Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
imported post

not sure what type of lift you have,by any chance is it a HF lift

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

My lift is a Titan. After changing the bikes oil I put the entire quart of oil in the reservoir. It is working much better now. Probably between only having enough oil in it when I purchased the lift and the move to Alabama it probably let out just enough oil to show up in it's operation. It has plenty now and could probably take some more but I will worry about that when I finish the bike work altogether.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

More lime welcome back. I am slowly getting used to Mobile again. I think my mom/dad used to go camping where you are.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.