Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For those of you who make use of my Motorcycle Bookmarks page but have had the drudgery, of digging through the pile manually. I was able to spend a little time getting that page updated and semi-organized so it's not (quite) such a pain anymore.

Sorry it took so long.

Please PM or email me any additions I need to add/change or delete from that list and maybe I can keep it up a little better now (but I doubt it).

I still had a stinking SaberCycle link in there if you can believe that.

For those who don't know about all this, just click the link in my sig below.

Feedback pro/con welcomed.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

IF you are behind in you work around the house and need a little more time just hire a little old lady in a minivan to to put a boot in you rear :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Going good i see

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks... everythings going good but the healing and insurance claims. :baffled:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
Feedback: This is a very good thing you got going here, Rudy...I hope you can keep it up, and my thanks to you for it!! :clapper:

By the way, I was saddened by the news of your recent set-back :(, and quite glad that you are recovering! :waving:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Feedback: This is a very good thing you got going here, Rudy...I hope you can keep it up, and my thanks to you for it!! :clapper:

By the way, I was saddened by the news of your recent set-back :(, and quite glad that you are recovering! :waving:
I appreciate both the comments and the wishes. I've been down before as we all have and I'll be back with a whistle soon enough.
Main thing for me now is to get back to work before I burn up the rest of my sick leave, avoid the infection monster and divert some of my energies into winter type activities like the web site so I can take advantage of the down time.

I'm still looking forward to the gathering in October even if the curves won't be as much fun. It's also hard waiting to get the bike repaired while I wait for the insurance guys getting around to estimating the repairs. If it weren't for the custom paint, I'd be willing to eat the bike parts just to get the thing rolling again and be done with that part of it. I tried to pressure the insurance to get on it since I "need it for work" but they got past that by offering me a rental CAR, instead. They just don't get it do they?

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Good job, Rudy...you made a good thing, evenbetter.....hope everything gets back to normal soon..........

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

Lookin' good Rudy - lookin' good ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.