Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey- How did I suddenly become a SENIOR MEMBER? :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

I thought I needed like 70 more posts- is this your doing, Wexman/Ciaran? :cooldevil:

Are you trying to get me to "shut the h...e...double toothpicks" up? :?

Well, thanks (I think) to whomesoever....I'm nearly 50, so yeah, the AARP (association of retired persons, in the USA) is already hitting me up! Senior? I'll take it! :DDo I get a discount? :dude:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

UBarW wrote:
its just an inevitability, pete...

LoL
Thanks, Dick...you're a gem. You needn't feel threatened, btw....I definitely won't live long enough to replace you, as "Graphics Guru"! I'm still trying to figure out how to post pics on the Web, right side up? :cooldevil:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Johan- wow, would I LOVE to ride my Pan European (parked near London) down to South Africa! I'll keep working on that! :waving:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Welcome to 'The Club", .... ole timer! :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
Welcome to 'The Club", .... ole timer! :D
Thanks Ken.....creak! :cheeky1::cheeky1: Tin man's kinda rusty...any oil cans out there? :D

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Nah ,, when you become a senior member here ,it means you need to send me more dollars for MANA . ,I asked Steve (wingnut ,in case redwing is watching) to make more members SENIOR ,so as I can collect more dollars ,my retirement fund is getting a little low :cheeky1:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,831 Posts
imported post

No wonder my retirement checks have been refused.

I refused to pay out Mana blackmail and now I don't get any retirement checks. Sniff, sniff.... :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
imported post

Well done Pete it was inevitable if you hang out here to much ??? :waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well it was indeed bound to happen, that me ol' mate Pete became a senior somethingorother!! :shock::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Senior member can be a worrying time for some, but with good counciling and some of those little pills life can return to normal!!:cooldevil:

With seniority should come wisdom, and in your case it wold be wise not to keep breaking bones, since there aren't too many left for you to do.:(

I maybe should add an extra sticker on the Pan European for you, so you start getting Senior's discount.

I bet you are already googling maps to see if South Africa is doable in 2 weeks over here!!!:shock::cheeky1:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the gang Pete - congrats. You are now one of the elite - or something :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I note with interest thatmy learned friend GM, is a "Senior Guru" so does that make him a sort of, OAP's expert, or "care home manager" for senior members? :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Instead of a Senior (or senile) member, I want to be some kind of animal like Rudy!:cheeky1:

Bernie

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Dubswing wrote:
Instead of a Senior (or senile) member, I want to be some kind of animal like Rudy!:cheeky1:

Bernie

Careful what you wish for Bernie, I hear there is a position open for a "forum skunk":shock:

( personnally I think that position stinks:cheeky1::cheeky1:)

Then of course there is the highly sought after "forum bull" but that one is full of ........

beef!!:littleangel:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Welcome, Baby Petie....... only 50? Gadzooks! I have some underwear that's fifty years old! You're but a callow youth! (What's "callow" mean, anyway?) However, you're undoubtedly one of the "elite," now....... It's kinda like being a member of the SS!

Or, as the Native Americans used to put it, you've become a member of the "Big Bellies!"

:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Then of course there is the highly sought after "forum bull" but that one is full of ........
I resemble that statement...

I think I am the only one that can be the "forum bull":action::action:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Ah, totheforum skunk or even the venerable bull! What an honor!:dude:Bernie

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

da_bull wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
I resemble that statement...

I think I am the only one that can be the "forum bull":action::action:
you is da bull!!!!:clapper::clapper:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.