Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Dubswing wrote:
Ah, totheforum skunk or even the venerable bull! What an honor!:dude:Bernie
Having a title 'aint all it is cracked up to be, trust me Bernie, so much is expected of you and for so little pay!!!:cheeky1:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Having a title 'aint all it is cracked up to be, trust me Bernie, so much is expected of you and for so little pay!!!:cheeky1:
Tell me about it!:(:dude:

Congrats MC Pete! I know you would have been there sooner if you didn't spend so much time hanging out with the Croydon Pete. Hard to get a word in edgewise around him. :D

John

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Way-da-go Pete:clapper:Keep up the good work.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

Congrats MC Pete! I know you would have been there sooner if you didn't spend so much time hanging out with the Croydon Pete. Hard to get a word in edgewise around him. :D

John
:tongue::tongue:Flippin' cheekey so and so!!!!:D:D

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Jluvs2dive wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

John
:tongue::tongue:Flippin' cheekey so and so!!!!:D:D
:cooldevil::cooldevil::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Way to go Pete, congrats on your, uh Senior status...:cheeky1::cheeky1:

Papabee

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Its a spelling mistake I'll fix it later it should read "Senile Member" :)

well done Pete
Hey...I would take umbrage at that, but....ummm, what was my point, again? :cheeky1:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
imported post

wexy wrote:
,I asked Steve (wingnut ,in case redwing is watching) to make more members SENIOR ,so as I can collect more dollars ,my retirement fund is getting a little low :cheeky1:
You have a RETIREMENT FUND? I have a penny jar...it's about half empty...no wait, I'm an optimist, so...it's about half full! :dude:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
imported post

Thanks to everyone, for the good wishes/congrats. It IS nice to be rewarded, even if only for surviving long enough? :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Y'all are the bestest! (That's better'n best!) :clapper:

BTW/bye the bye, Silverfox- you LOVE the "cheeky so and so's"! Takes one, to know one? :D

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,472 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Nah ,, when you become a senior member here ,it means you need to send me more dollars for MANA . ,I asked Steve (wingnut ,in case redwing is watching) to make more members SENIOR ,so as I can collect more dollars ,my retirement fund is getting a little low :cheeky1:
I read this thread about an hour ago, got a few chuckles, went inside for a bit, came back and got online and noticed my name had this funny Orange color!! After checking one of my post's I've discovered that the Senior Member Fairy had paid me a visit!!!:shock::shock:

All I can say is Thank's and that Wexy must beVERY desperate for MANA Dollars!!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
imported post

Well congratulations, roscoepc!

Yeah, either slush fund issues going on, or the rules have been revised (how would I know? Like I ever READ the rules! :cheeky1:) and the "magic number" is now 900 posts?

Well done, anway! :clapper::waving:

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

I missed this yesterday.

Welcome to the ranks of the "Titleless Ones" Pete.

Have I ever got the title for you......

Forum Historian [sub](Triple Alliance a speciality)

[/sub]Welcome also to Roscoepc

We can declare ourselves followers of the Orange, (except when in N. Ireland.)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

I LIKE it! Can you lobby Steve and Ciaran (Wexman) on my behalf?

If I don't KNOW the details of History, I'm happy to research them, so that I can provide the appropriate level of bo***cks! :D:waving:

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Welcome, Baby Petie....... only 50? Gadzooks! I have some underwear that's fifty years old! Or, as the Native Americans used to put it, you've become a member of the "Big Bellies!"

:cheeky1::cheeky1:
I hope the've been washed!!:cheeky1::D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
imported post

Well, Cousin Jack, I'm afraid I was part of the "Big Bellies" long ago, although I'm unpredictable that way....don't worry, I will (still) be, this summer, I'm sure. :D

Yeah, about those "undies"....I'd wash 'em....with a FLAMETHROWER! :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Motorcycle Pete wrote:
Well, Cousin Jack, I'm afraid I was part of the "Big Bellies" long ago, although I'm unpredictable that way....don't worry, I will (still) be, this summer, I'm sure. :D

Yeah, about those "undies"....I'd wash 'em....with a FLAMETHROWER! :cheeky1::cheeky1:
Y'know..... I was gonna do that..... flame 'em....... but I think I'll keep em' for awhile....

I've had this unexplained yearning for a Harley!

Not to replace my KLR or my ST.... just something else to ride when I'm pi**ed off and feeling......... well......"primitive!"

Ancient underwear and Harley Davidson! A marriage made in heaven!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
imported post

I didn't think Harley riders WORE underwear? Just chaps? :D

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,472 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Ancient underwear and Harley Davidson! A marriage made in heaven!
Do you prefer crusty or non crusty??:shock::shock:

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.