Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We are going to 4 islands in Feb. I would like information from someone that lives or has rented on the islands.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

Several years ago, my wife and I went on a two week cruise thru the islands.

One place is we rented is at "MauiHarley-davidson rentals" on front street(Bagger/ electraglide, brand new with less that 600 miles:)) and went to Haleakala National Park On Maui. We took lots of pictures and it was a beautiful ride with lots of stops.

Besides I wanted to ride something different to have a direct comparison to my 99 goldwing SE.

They (the rental shop)were nice and it was a pleasure to ride a different kind of bike. I am glad it had fuel injection as we went from sea level to almost 11,000 feet and back down, no issues.

We rode for about 4-5 hours with lots of twisties/ switchbacks, andviewsetc.:applause:.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

We have looked at that site also. We have to see what island that we want to rent on. We were there 5 years ago and we are having a hard time deciding which island. They all have great areas to see with a bike.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

I'm curious about the rental rates?:action:

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Just got home this morning from Hawaii. We rented Harleys from Big Island Harley on Kona. We rented the bike for the day. It cost me $206.00 for 9 hours plus the gas. We had a good time and I'm glad to have rode a motorcycle in another state.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

I have rented Bikes from Maui Harley several times. They are real nice and helpful and my buddy lives down the street and is good friends with the owners... Sooooo I get a really good rate when I'm over there too... Hehehe

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Just rented a electra-glide from Orlando Harley on 02/16/12 for $115.00 a day. Ran the snot out of it. :) I know thats not Hawaii.....but, I'm just sayin'.

A quick search....... looks like about $160 a day for a bagger. 9am to 5:30 pm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.