Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorcycle Rentals in Ireland, North or South

3K views 24 replies 4 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
imported post

To my fellow Irish members, does anyone know of a place were I can rent a motorcycle in Ireland? North or South? Would prefer a Goldwing GL1800 or course, but would be willing to substitute for another touring bike.

My wife and I, are looking into a trip for the first two weeks of July. This will be our third consecutive year in going over. Hopeful oneday it will be a permanent move. But for this trip instead of being in a car, we would rather be out on a bike, in the most beautiful country in the world.

Cheers for now,

#6 ·
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
01hgw wrote:
I put this in the wrong forum. How can I move it to General Discussion?
Hey 01hgw  :leprechaun:  It's ok this is the correct forum, your spot on. :clapper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
Originally, it got posted in the EVENTS forum. I guess that the moderator moved it at my request.

Thanks again for all input.

G
#8 ·
imported post

Now there must be one Irish member on the forum who would loan his :18red:to 01hgw for two weeks. :doh: My neighbour has no problem giving me his :18red:whenever i want it, so whats the big deal. :rollingeyes:

:walker::18red::walker:

G
#17 ·
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
In that case Redwing, you get yourself out there and ride that 1800.
Thats what i do as often as i can. :weightlifter: This :18red:has almost 18k miles on theclock and im quite sure that i have recorded at least half of those. :cool:

:doh::18red::doh:

G
#22 ·
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Now tell me Redwing, why is your neighbor so nice to you?
Well since i retired many years ago, i have provided some helpto this guy :clapper:

and i suppose in return he gives me the use of his :18red:when it's free. :byebye:

He knows that i love m/cycles and sees me going around on the old Honda 50 with my wellies and overalls on, so i suppose he takes pity on me. :crying:He has a lot of business ventures on the main land :cool:and i would think the same guy is not short of £ £ £ £ £ £ £ :clapper:

:byebye::18red::byebye:

G
#23 ·
imported post

Peninsula Winger wrote:
Hi 01hgw, the only place I know of in the north of Ireland is a Harley dealer. They have a good range of Harleys for rent.
Hey Penninsula Winger :stumped: You must be losing the run of yourself. :whip: If you think for one minute that 01hgw wouldhire a hd you must be joking :crying:

:walker::18red::walker:

#24 ·
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Now tell me Redwing, why is your neighbor so nice to you?
Well since i retired many years ago, i have provided some helpto this guy :clapper:

and i suppose in return he gives me the use of his :18red:when it's free. :byebye:

He knows that i love m/cycles and sees me going around on the old Honda 50 with my wellies and overalls on, so i suppose he takes pity on me. :crying:He has a lot of business ventures on the main land :cool:and i would think the same guy is not short of £ £ £ £ £ £ £ :clapper:

:byebye::18red::byebye:
Nice to have a neighbor like that Redwing. Do you find it difficult to transition from the 50 to the 1800 and back?

Vic

G
#25 ·
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Nice to have a neighbor like that Redwing. Do you find it difficult to transition from the 50 to the 1800 and back?
Well i suppose he is lucky that i am around to look after things for him when he is away. :clapper: No problem now with the transition, but it was tricky at the start when i got to use his :15red: and BMWsome years ago.

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.