Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was looking online for tires tonight and found this web site.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

Are they a good outfit to do business with? Anyone here have any experience with them? Offering free shipping on the tire.

Thanks

Dane :15magenta:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Dane wrote:
I was looking online for tires tonight and found this web site.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

Are they a good outfit to do business with? Anyone here have any experience with them? Offering free shipping on the tire.

Thanks

Dane :15magenta:
I bought my last set of Bridgestones BTR-023s for my ST1300 from them....exceptional service....the tires landed at my front door within days of ordering........totally satisfied!

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Thats funny, I have a tire in my shopping cart with them right now.
I had place an order with J & P a month ago and they kept telling me they were coming they were coming, but they never came so I canceled the order and will never return to J & P Cycles, they are horrible!

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

I have bought some stuff from them a couple of times. Have been very happy with the service and the fast shipping. One of the better stores IMHO.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,688 Posts
imported post

i bought mine there

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

pwhoever wrote:
Another popular place is Jake Wilson for tires. Free 3 day shipping.
That's where I just got my tire from...... Best price I could find anywhere.......

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Ive bought a couple of front tires from them. Great service and prices. Usually free shipping and 2-3 days its on your doorstep.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
I had place an order with J & P a month ago and they kept telling me they were coming they were coming, but they never came so I canceled the order and will never return to J & P Cycles, they are horrible!
Same thing happened to me this spring... took six weeks to get my tire!!!!:X

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

Dane;

Be careful on ordering from the lowest priced store. Most of the time you get what you pay for and the cheapest place may also have the oldest manufactured tire. The motorcycle Superstore was not the cheapest place I ordered my E3from - but they were the only ones that would tell me what the manufacture date was on the tire. Thetire showed up in two days (no express requested). I really like the service, but I am sure others could be just as good. I also order a lot of my gear from this place as well and always been very satisfied.

Ask theshop to tell you what the manufacture date is on their tire beforeordering fromthe lowest bidder. You may be surprized to find that the tire is already two years old.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

J&P's prices are too high, anyway.
MSS is right here in town, and I online order from them, and the wittle brown trk brings them the next morn. No complaints. That way, I beat the traffic zoo.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

I have used Motorcycle super store several times , and always pleased with service .

Even returned some high priced items without a hitch .

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Latitude42 wrote:
jobe05 wrote:
Same thing happened to me this spring... took six weeks to get my tire!!!!:X
I canceled my order with J&P after numerous emails back and forth...... Finally canceled at Midnight last night.....

Got an email from customer service today at noon that said they feel bad and as a favor to me... (not those exact words), they won't cancel my order but just leave me hanging till my order comes in......... DON"T THEY GET IT!!!

So off with more emails just to get an order canceled.

Went to the Americanmotorcycletire web site and was disappointed that there was no phone number listed to call with questions. So I sent them an email via their "Contact us" button. No sooner than the message went out, they responded. We traded several emails, all within a matter of minutes and when done, I knew exactly what I was getting, how much I was paying and when it would be here....... I feel so much better dealing with people that know what they are doing.

·
Premium Member
61,413 Posts
imported post

I sure like Jake Wilson for price and service........

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

I've dealt with them many times and have never had a complaint with them.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
imported post

"yes", I have bought about 4 bike tires from them and been very satisfied-

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.