Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am getting ready to take my first real tour. I have been searching the internet looking for information on how to prepare. Much of the information has come from this web site. However, I though that other may enjoy this other person insight. The web site is located here: http://www.visi.com/~dalebor/index.html#contents

Keep in mind, you veterans out here may not agree with everything he says. On the other hand, I don't think that everyone agrees with everyone. It's just another resource.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

Hey, I read the same site when I was looking for info on touring. Wondering what people had to say, and that site's a pretty good read.

In fact, the search I was doing is what lead me here. Good post, lots of riding related things to think about there.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

That is a decent read. Some good points to ponder.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

That's a very good read, and full of usefull info. I did have to laugh though, about where he says he's going next, to inquiring minds-

"Where are you going on your next trip?" The real answer is something like "West, but I'm not sure, maybe Newfoundland" (I live in Minneapolis).

Do we need to buy this man a map??? :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::dude:

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

Nah, he can just borrow Foxy's GPS! Or maybe he already did...:cooldevil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.