Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

*******SOLD**********recieved this trailer with a recent purchase of a 98 SE, the owner would not negotiate the sale without it being sold with the bike. I have no interest in pulling a trailer so am selling this. It is a manufactured trailer and hasa tagon it "Eagel" I belileve. It pulls nice and all lights work perfectly and also has a spare tire with it and hitch hardware that appears to be a anti-roll over hook up...
. I am 500.00 vested in it and am only interested in recovering this amount. Trailer is located in Lincoln Nebraska. Feel free to call me -Tim @ 402-416-1555 or email [email protected]. Thank you for looking. BTW, if this ad is a few weeks old you may check Ebay as I will list it there if no interest here but wanted to start here as its a great community and its free..:cheesygrin:

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Good price. I already have a trailer that came with my bike.
I might be going through Lincoln in a week and a half or two on my way to see my son and grandsons in WI then on to NH & Maine. Any good riding off the slab, North or south of you? I'm going through Colorado for some fun riding and visit friends there.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Not alot of flatlander sites but I did take a bike trip back from Denver once on hwy 6 to Lincoln. It parallels the super slab but takes you through all the small quaint towns. Makes a nicer trip if your not in a hurry IMO. I thing you jump on it around Sterling.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

I have heard that also. Might do thanks

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Himark, it is indeed an Eagle trailer. I have a red one just like it. Good price too.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

tmdriverwannabe wrote:
Himark, it is indeed an Eagle trailer. I have a red one just like it. Good price too.
Yea , but I am in Fl :( I am sure someone will snap this up .

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
imported post

Beautiful trailer! I'm a few hours south in Topeka and would love to have a trailer like this but I just don't think it's an option right now financially. It will sell quickly I am sure. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

WOW...I must of made a mistake in pricing?? I have had several calls and I had a guy drive out to look at it last night. My ad on CL clearly says I want 500.00 for it and he gets there and says "I will pay you 400.00" I say no and then he bumps to 450.00. I told him I had steered others away because he was in route 45 minutes and he pulls this.He passed because I wouldnt take the 450.00...Now I need to call the others back that I steered away and say its still available to which they will wonder why he passed it up.So when somebody calls and one is in route but has not committed yet nor got there, as a seller do you ethically get 2 buyers in route and just say "first one to pay gets it"??? It does not seem right but neither does what buyer #1 did either. I guess I should over price it a bit so people can feel like the were able to beat the deal down some????

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Just tell them you turned down his offer of less than you want

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

I wouldn't budge a nickel. You can't build anything close to that for $500. First person to put 5 bills in your hand buys the trailer. JMO.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
imported post

erwjww wrote:
I wouldn't budge a nickel. You can't build anything close to that for $500. First person to put 5 bills in your hand buys the trailer. JMO.
Totally agree, that's poor that happened.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
imported post

Thanks couple of questions:

Do you have the title on the trailer?

What type of suspension does it have, Torsion?

What type of wiring does it have 4 wire or 5 wire setup?

Thanks Much
JW
aka
Dave

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Dont come down on your price, they are worth every penny of 500...maybe edit your ad to say 500 firm? or tell them before they come the same thing....heres mine and wouldnt sell mine for that amount....

Attachments

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

You are only like 9 hrs away at most!!!

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
imported post

Himark900 wrote:
Solid axel I believe, title is the Iowa registration with a BOS attatched.
I am interested but not sure on the solid axle setup, can someone please confirm what the suspension is like? Can't really tell by the pictures but I thought they were torsion setups.

Thanks
JW

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.