Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I got home around 7:30pm tonight (Sunday), which would be 1930 to you Europeans and military types. ;)

All I can say is WOW...what a great time! (oh, and the usual "too short, too short, too short!" :cooldevil:)

It was so fantastic to finally put faces to the crazy personalities...ummm....put voices to the posts...um...you know what I mean! :cheeky1::cheeky1:

My special thanks to Ciaran and Fabienne, and Steve and Dylan, for making the trip over. I know....expense/hassle/etc, but it was so terrific to see you again. Steve, sorry I handed you a bike and sent you on the most vertical route around....but it was scenic, yes? :shock: I forgot to ask if you get vertigo..oops...

You're a nice guy...you'll forgive me (someday!) :dude:

I hope to see all of you characters, next year in Nueva York (that's pronounced New-AY-va ZhORK, if you're Puerto Rican!) :cooldj:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Glad to hear you made it home safe and that you had a great time in Montrose:clapper:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

You get lost on the way home??? :D

Glad you arrived home safe and to have finally met you.

Looking forward to next years meet, so we can spend some time chatting:cooler: , unlike this year. :rollingeyes:

Cheers, Ken

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Glad to hear you made it home safe Pete! It was great finally meeting you face to face, and riding some twisty's with you.:action: Thanks again for lunch, and I'm sure the color returned to Steve & Dylan's faces within hours of getting back to Montrose. :D

John

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Absolute delight to meet you and ride a bit.... looking forward to more.... Red says hi!

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Good to know your home safe Pete. And it was nice to shake the hand of the guy that seemed to come out of nowhere and help me with my decision of routes to take on my way to Montrose. We didn't get to chat much at all, but Rt-64 accross NM was all you said it would be,,,,,,,, loved it.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
You get lost on the way home???  :D
Hey Ken! Well...I didn't actually have any more vacation coming, so I made a trade with my boss. He let me come to NASSIR2, and I worked the International Bicycle Show in "Lost Wages", and only charged him for the motel room and my three (long) days....good deal for both of us.

I sure look forward to seeing you again (next year, in upstart New York? ;) )

Thanks everyone; it was great, but yeah, it's also good to be home! :waving:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.