0 Posts
imported post

Hey Mr.1200 :leprechaun: I have greeted him under his first mesg. :clapper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Redwing has his very own Leprechaun on the forum and it alerts him when we get a new member. :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

I still think REDWING salivates and snarls at Shep when the bell goes off.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
imported post

I'm from the Great White North eh':cheeky1:

about 15 minutes out of Niagara Falls, Ontario

I'm feeling a bit embarassed about all the fuss being made here:blushing:

But I'll take it!!:goofygrin:

Again, thanks for the welcome!:waving:

The following may be a repeat but snice I'm new to this board, I'm not sure where it is ending up totally..

http://community.webshots.com/album/381069322fimlky

Here is a link to my first photo album on my Wing.

I rescued it last year with only 29,269km's showing on the odometer and have performed major surgery including fork seals, brakes,tires, carb overhauling and shims, bits of new safety chrome, thorough cleaning of the chrome and paint ,added some extra lighting to the back and the EC stator wire harness, &now justlast night doing the pinion seal for the final drive..

It currently has 39,000km's on it and I have installed a new Pioneer Super Tuner 3 Premier wma/mp3/cd/am/fm stereo system that interfaces with the intercom. I also mounted a Garmin GPS to help with the long distance touring.

I hope to get many years of enjoment out of this wing as this is my first GW and look forward to getting to know the many members of this board.

I currently do a lot of posting to the GWRRA board.. Hope this doesn't turn anyone off!:shock:

Mr1200 actually directed me this way earlier this week. Thanks Rocky!

That's about it!

Tom J.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

So Mr Fix It, you are still here, even having read some of the postings! Brave man and best of luck to you, as you have to put up with being ribbed by other members, and listen to a bunch of Wingers ranting on about all sorts. I am pretty new to the site, but it is really actually quite good fun, and everyone has two common factors it seems; love of Wings and a degree of insanity.

Welcome.

Pete

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Mr.1200 wrote:
So tell me Redwing....Do you have a bell that goes off,when we get a New Member???? Hmmmmm:baffled:
Yes. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
Redwing has his very own Leprechaun on the forum and it alerts him when we get a new member. :leprechaun:
You said it FitzAl :clapper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
I still think REDWING salivates and snarls at Shep when the bell goes off.
Wrong :whip: And posts like that wont get you promoted. :stumped:

:bash::18red::bash:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.